Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 57N to 210 W from OC- HOW MUCH TRAFFIC ???

H20 Party Starter
    I'm looking at a job project that is in Azusa, and am wondering how bad the commute would be from south OC (Irvine/Lake Forest) in the mornings and returning at night during the week.
    Mapquest says:
    4: Merge onto CA-57 N via EXIT 107A toward POMONA. 17.8 miles Map
    5: CA-57 N becomes CA-60 E. 0.1 miles Map
    6: Merge onto CA-57 N. 7.3 miles Map
    7: Merge onto I-210 W via the exit on the LEFT toward PASADENA
    There is a car allowance and gas card included so time is the only thing I'm worried about
    Thanks

ChumpChange
    You'll be going against traffic and should be fine. The 57/60 interchange is where you'll hit some traffic but it shouldn't be too bad. I'd say an hour in travel time both ways.
    The good thing is that schools are out for the summer so the traffic is much lighter for a few months.

ChumpChange
    What kind of job project? I'm in the Azusa area quite often.

LHC30Victory
    Chump is right until you get onto the W-I210. It always slows starting at that point, but if you are only going to Azusa, there are plenty of easy side streets to avoid SIG alert type traffic.
    Going back to OC shouldn't be bad at all.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Not too bad. Yesterday i went to downtown LA then to Murreita and ended up in Chino all for about 1.5 hrs of actual work!:hammerhead

ChumpChange
    Chump is right until you get onto the W-I210. It always slows starting at that point, but if you are only going to Azusa, there are plenty of easy side streets to avoid SIG alert type traffic.
    Going back to OC shouldn't be bad at all.
    True that! Smart people take Gladstone over. Wanna leave work and go grab a beer?

H20 Party Starter
    What kind of job project? I'm in the Azusa area quite often.
    Looking at getting into residential construction vs my current commercial ti stuff

LHC30Victory
    True that! Smart people take Gladstone over. Wanna leave work and go grab a beer?
    How about you and the better half come over after work and test Mimi's Kegerator????

Havasu_Dreamin
    I drive the 210 everyday to Pasadena. The 210 West backs up right where the 57 merges in. From that merge to the Azusa Avenue off-ramp is probably 10-15 minutes. In the afternoon heading East from Azusa Avenue on-ramp to 210-57 merge it is probably 5-10 minutes as traffic seems to speed up between the Citrus and Azusa on ramps.

ChumpChange
    How about you and the better half come over after work and test Mimi's Kegerator????
    We'll be tiling the new BBQ tonight when we're both off work. That's why I try and have all my fun before she gets off I will ask her about that though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast