Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dri Wash 'N Guard

INSman
    No problem!!
    Pretty sure Burbank is only a 15 minute flight from Ontario
    you get me on a private jet and I will load baggage and pass out pretzels :crossx:
    Allrighty then, looks like I have to throw some drinks together since you stopped with the pretzels

Cole Trickle
    Allrighty then, looks like I have to throw some drinks together since you stopped with the pretzels
    We might not be the prettiest flight attendants to pin on a set of brass wings but I imagine we would could get the job done and make some super stiff cocktails!!

Magic34
    This may be an idea, we get enough people, let's charter a plane. I can get as many pit passes as needed. :crossx:

Magic34
    It's funny this thread should come up.. LOL I was out in the back washing my Navigator with it right now! I'm about 3/4 of the way done. I've been using it becuase I used to live in an APT and there was no hose.. Now even if their is a hose present I use the Dri Wash instead.. Truck looks WAY better then it ever did traditionally washing it, and the more you use it the faster and easier it gets. Like INSMan said it seems to bring out the color more.. (I dunno how?)
    I wrote a review of all the Spray Waxes commonly used on the boards on RRL. Here's a link to it if your interested.
    Spray Wax Review by RD (http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7754)
    RD
    Thanks Dave. Now your hooked. :crossx: :rollside:

GOT TINT?
    I havent come acroos this product called HOT SAUCE, cause i have always 3/4 bottle of vinegar and1/4 bottle of detail spray and that will take everything i have come across off, my buddy just took his boat out a few weeks ago and the new cyramic coated headers got all spotted up and he was pist cause he couldnt get it off went over to his house sprayed it on and wpied it off. He has an open motor so everything is chrome, polished aluminum or paint and it took 15 minutes to remove every spot on the motor he had to pick his mouth up of the ground cause not only did it remove every spot on the boat but there wasnt one streak mark on the boat. this is also the only thing i have found the you can spray on anodized parts and it will remove water spots off, and if you have an i/o and the black gets distorted (kinda turns white/oxidized) spray it on and leave it to suck for 30 seconds and it pretty much rubs right off. you can also use it on the interior of the boats seats. Does that HOT SAUCE have vinegar in it or were you able to pull the acid and get it to work without the smell?

Beer-30
    You mean this stuff?
    http://www.dri-wash.us/

RiverDave
    You mean this stuff?
    Yep that's more or less the stuff, but I dunno who those people are.. LOL Mike Yanke aka Magic34 is the guy to get it from.
    RD

INSman
    We might not be the prettiest flight attendants to pin on a set of brass wings but I imagine we would could get the job done and make some super stiff cocktails!!
    Hey, speak for yourself !! My wife keeps telling me that I am HOT
    could she be lying :idea:

Magic34
    You mean this stuff?
    Those are some distributors of mine who have their own website. I have a few distributors across North America and a small number have a site like that. They are all supposed to have the text" not the officail site of DWG International."
    The official site for us is www.dwginternational.com
    or www.driwashracing.com
    I have an online discount system set up for ***boat members.
    If you want to order some at a 20% discount, go to www.driwashracing.com, and enter "Magic34" in the promo code at the top and click shop.
    That gives a 20% discount on all single bottles, and free shipping on our complete detail kit.
    I also have a distributor that is is Havasu every day that can personally show you how the products work on your boat, truck, Rhino, bike, trailer, etc. I can get you in contact with him if you are going to be there. He is a super nice guy, and he'll definitely go out of his way to help you and take great care of you.
    Drop my name too, and he might even help do the whole boat. :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Does that HOT SAUCE have vinegar in it or were you able to pull the acid and get it to work without the smell?
    No, Boat Bling Hot Sauce does not contain vinegar.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast