Thread: Satellite Radio Antenna

Southwest47
    My buddy has a standard satellite radio antenna that he said the installer dyed white to match the boat. Does anybody know how to do this, or where I can get this done? I don't want to put a black satellite antenna on a white boat!! Anyone in the Riverside or Temecula area?

Outnumbered
    My buddy has a standard satellite radio antenna that he said the installer dyed white to match the boat. Does anybody know how to do this, or where I can get this done? I don't want to put a black satellite antenna on a white boat!! Anyone in the Riverside or Temecula area?
    Probably used that vinyl spray that you buy at Pep Boys etc.

phebus
    I painted mine with Krylon spray paint made for plastics, and followed it with a couple coats of clear. If you are good with a rattle can, it comes out looking great. Just make sure you don't use a metalicized paint.

ROZ
    I painted mine with Krylon spray paint made for plastics, and followed it with a couple coats of clear. If you are good with a rattle can, it comes out looking great. Just make sure you don't use a metalicized paint.
    WE HAVE A WINNA!

riverbound
    Thats what I would have done
    If I knew anything about audio