Thread: carbshop metering block

FlatRat
    Help,I'm looking for a jet tube for a Carbshop metering block.The kind that you can change jets without removing the float bowls.I called them but so happens they are n/a anymore.Anyone have one laying around?It's for a Holley 850 d/p.
    Thanks, F.R.

Hotcrusader76
    FlatRat:
    Help,I'm looking for a jet tube for a Carbshop metering block.The kind that you can change jets without removing the float bowls.I called them but so happens they are n/a anymore.Anyone have one laying around?It's for a Holley 850 d/p.
    Thanks, F.R.I do carry these, but they aren't cheap. Far and few bwtween left around still.
    -Ty

hack job
    holley makes a kit now that allows you to do this! i know that they arent that pricy! but check out www.holley.com or
    http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLin...CA/34-509.html
    that should be kind of what your looking for if i understand you! good luck

565edge
    Hotcrusader76:
    FlatRat:
    Thanks, F.R.I do carry these, but they aren't cheap. Far and few bwtween left around still.
    I have dual carb shop 1150 dominators,they have float bowl extensions,they were going to take off but didnt,how much to convert back to normal,and how much could i get for the extensios,want to trade?
    -Ty

FlatRat
    Thanks for da info.Hey Ty,I tried calling ya.I left a message.E-mail me infn you get chance.
    Choppers@interbel.net