Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hi boys.............Miss me???

TAF
    This conversation is going all wrong. I'm only here to hear & see dancing girlfriends not other guy's swelling prides. And don't you hurt Poobah! Any of you ladies ever seen or felt Boohpah's head?
    And as for my cousin, she's a grown women and can take care of herself (or get herself into trouble if she so chooses). Damn, I wish she wasn't my cousin, brains and beauty in such a sweet girl. You guys were on her like flys on sh.. ! You scared her off. Have you seen the photo she spoke of. I like it and plan to purchase a copy. It may be a bit gay but I'm comfortable w/ my goofiness, plus "the chicks dig it!"
    Don't worry Lucky, I'd be afraid how you'd retaliate if I were to get you drunk & find a way to put those hot shorts on you.

lucky
    This conversation is going all wrong. I'm only here to hear & see dancing girlfriends not other guy's swelling prides. And don't you hurt Poobah! Any of you ladies ever seen or felt Boohpah's head?
    And as for my cousin, she's a grown women and can take care of herself (or get herself into trouble if she so chooses). Damn, I wish she wasn't my cousin, brains and beauty in such a sweet girl. You guys were on her like flys on sh.. ! You scared her off. Have you seen the photo she spoke of. I like it and plan to purchase a copy. It may be a bit gay but I'm comfortable w/ my goofiness, plus "the chicks dig it!"
    Don't worry Lucky, I'd be afraid how you'd retaliate if I were to get you drunk & find a way to put those hot shorts on you.
    yes - Your sweet cousin sent me those pictures !
    as long as you didn't get me drunk to get into my shorts , we alllllllllll goood - lmao -- have fun this weekend - hope you get the pontoon floating - Tell your kids I said hi -- My daughter is on her way to Hawaii - gonna swim with the dolphins - i said big deal - everytime we go to the lake you swim with a whale -- lmao see ya Rob

Roland the Fisherman
    I hate it when Lucky's nice to people.

HOSS
    bunch o` fags as usual,,,can`t build, deffinately can`t buy,,,cain`1t do jack but talk crap that they read outa da mags,,,,,,,,,,,REMEMBER BOYZ,,,,,,It ain`t just a rag,,its a mag? Tractor Pull,,,is the sheet! :crossx:

HOSS
    My ass stinks,,,stay away!

Mrs.Racer277
    Many of us are gay we don't like women. And just to prove it you can get some of your hot girl friends together, strip naked, dance around, and see if anyone has a gererous swelling of pride.
    Classic

You Te
    Yuk, naked women.

Kristy
    Sorry I forgot:
    Maxima`s are gay little Cars for gay little people
    If this is the case, what does Blown472 drive, a minima?

Blown 472
    If this is the case, what does Blown472 drive, a minima?
    I am going to drive my foot right up your ****ing ass.:devil:

Kristy
    I am going to drive my foot right up your ****ing ass.:devil:
    Easy there boy! let's try and pull in the reins a bit.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast