Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's a shotgun wedding

MAXIMUS
    the only thing max and myself are "fluffin" is YOUR pillow after we prop up your piece - and make her sing religious hyms to the ol mighty ....
    maxi says the red sea isn't the only thing he's parted ..... lol
    LOL... Id like to call myself the capn of many adventures...

Biglue
    LOL... Id like to call myself the capn of many adventures...
    Yeah i'd say....
    Voyages into the Hershey Highways.
    Raiders of the Rectum seas.

lucky
    PLLLLLEAAAAASE. Little too far down the Hershey HWY hiker in your ways to even attempt to claim you like women.
    Well , we could not help ourselfs -- her all dressed up for her new tv appearence in Rumper Room - dam are you sure that was a strap on ?
    I bet your fart tube - ( aka Anal Avenue ) has recieved more of her shemaleness then a drag queen on a prom date ! or a alter boy in confession , more hose than a new shiney fire engine , more pipe than the alaskan pipe line , more drilling than texas when they discoverd oil , more sausage action then the assembly line at oscar meyers , your ass has had more traffic then the I-5 on a holiday weekend, has been more log jammed than the sand bar on fourth of July ,--- I bet she has been 20000 leauges in your ass ...... Well Skippy I could continue but i would not want people to think Your an ass queen or anything .

MAXIMUS
    Well , we could not help ourselfs -- her all dressed up for her new tv appearence in Rumper Room - dam are you sure that was a strap on ?
    I bet your fart tube - ( aka Anal Avenue ) has recieved more of her shemaleness then a drag queen on a prom date ! or a alter boy in confession , more hose than a new shiney fire engine , more pipe than the alaskan pipe line , more drilling than texas when they discoverd oil , more sausage action then the assembly line at oscar meyers , your ass has had more traffic then the I-5 on a holiday weekend, has been more log jammed than the sand bar on fourth of July ,--- I bet she has been 20000 leauges in your ass ...... Well Skippy I could continue but i would not want people to think Your an ass queen or anything .
    Holy shiat... does lue take it in the ass???

MAXIMUS
    Yeah i'd say....
    Voyages into the Hershey Highways.
    Raiders of the Rectum seas.
    lol... "RECTUM"??? I dam near killedum!

lucky
    lol... "RECTUM"??? I dam near killedum!
    lol -- Is that why steve calls you the "big guy"

MAXIMUS
    lol -- Is that why steve calls you the "big guy"
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
    Wata say we head over to ISL & create a little thursday morning coffee & donut entertainment?

lucky
    Wata say we head over to ISL & create a little thursday morning coffee & donut entertainment?
    lol -- I been there - already nothing happing - but I'll drop off a dozen of chocloate dipped french twists lol

dmontzsta
    lol -- I been there - already nothing happing - but I'll drop off a dozen of chocloate dipped french twists lol
    nobody wants them, after they have been in your ass.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast