Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I ??

gmejia
    Should I Buy Used Or New ......

Jyruiz
    I would look at the used market first, there is a lot of nice and well taken care of boats, specially here on HB. More bang for the buck going used, but it is also real cool to pick out your colors and options. Good luck on what ever you decide.

Jbb
    Guess that would depend on the product....Boat or car.....I would buy used....and let someone else take the depreciation hit....
    If you were talking condoms......I would stick with....... new....

MrsSigEpMock
    Should I Buy Used Or New ......
    First Boat = Definaltey used even if only for a season or two. You don't want to be a rookie in a new boat. Plus you'll want to upgrade about 3 more times in the next 10 years. If we did it all over again, I'd bought used the 1st 2 boats, then new once we got our rhythm about 5 years in.

rlj676
    I think it also makes a difference on how long you plan on owning. If you think you can keep it long term than wouldn't new be ok, but if you will be selling in a year or two I think the depreciation would kill you.

ChumpChange
    Used

gmejia
    Me Myself I Buy Something And Im Always Ready For An Upgrade

gmejia
    2002 Signature Commander 47900.00 Sounds Like A Good Deal

MrsSigEpMock
    Sounds like your next ? is going to be the controversial one. :argue: :crossx:

Jyruiz
    More details please, but there is a member here selling a 24' Commander which is very nice and has a great system in it (from what I hear) do a search in the spam section for Commander.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast