Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunrise New Years Day Lake Havasu

WYRD
    AHHHHHH... the dichotomy of Winter and Summer.
    Reminds me of the days when my Dad took us there as a Kid..................we did Havasu in an 18' Horizon Jet Boat................Try that now days :220v: :rollside:

Rod-64
    Cool video.
    He's right about the bridge.........It took a little while for me to get over it last night and there were only 4-5 cars in front of me.
    I wonder what it will be like when I have to go back Sunday during the day?
    I have seen the plans and artists renditions on the 2nd proposed bridge and it looks real neat. There are 4 different support systems.....3 to me look good and 1 is very chintzy. Whichever one they used though will be a big help getting to the island.

UncleLarry
    Thanks for the kind words.. Yes I plan on doing it on a regular basis, after all I am the weather man here on local TV and now have a 1/ weekly policitial interview show...
    How do you know what I say is fact and not my opinion.. Cause we all know "uncle Larry" is just about the facts... Oh ok.. i might tilt in slightly in favor of those that love the water.. Cause dammit I moved from laguna beach to lake havasu to enjoy being real close to the water..
    Next week what the channel looks like this time of year.. No boats..
    thanks again

bunny 166
    Great job Uncle Larry...nice listening to you and looking at some beautiful pics....

Fast Freddy
    the vid said that they were gonna put in another launch ramp like windsor beach has south of the city. the vid also said that they are gonna put another bridge over the channel north of the london bridge at crazy horse. i think these are great ideas! what do you guys think?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123