Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: laveycraft sabre

HTM 572
    IM IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING A NEW 27 SABRE,IVE BEEN WORKING ON SOME GRAPHICS ON PAPER, BUT IF I REMEMBER RIGHT WHEN CHARLEY WAS DOING HIS FOR THE 29 HE WAS USING SOME TYPE OF PROGRAM.WHAT WAS THAT PROGRAM ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED...DEREK

DogHouse
    What's up Derek, replacing the HTM, not fast enough? wink
    Just kidding, I know your HTM runs hard. Just looking for something a little bigger?
    -brian

HTM 572
    I LOVE MY HTM, MOTOR ONLY HAS 15 HRS ON IT , THE WIFE JUST WANTS TO GO A LITTLE BIGGER WAIT THAT DOESNT SOUND RIGHT LOL..

DogHouse
    Yeah, don't they all!

HTM 572
    BRIAN HAVE I EVER MET U IN THE CHANNEL I KNOW IVE SEEN YOUR BOAT VERY NICE...

rivercrazy
    IMO. The Lavey is by far the best looking cat between 26 to 30 feet. Good luck with the graphics and build details. They build a really nice quality boat

DogHouse
    I think we traded a few messages a while back but never got together on the lake. You might have seen us out in Oct. That was the last time I was at Havasu. I was probably getting in the way and clogging up traffic in the channel!
    The Lavey is a really nice boat. It was one of our finalists. Post some drawing/pics when you get some ideas going for the new gelcoat!
    -Brian

THOR
    ANy pics of your HTM? Are you selling it? (hint)

Reaper1
    HTM 572:
    IM IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING A NEW 27 SABRE,IVE BEEN WORKING ON SOME GRAPHICS ON PAPER, BUT IF I REMEMBER RIGHT WHEN CHARLEY WAS DOING HIS FOR THE 29 HE WAS USING SOME TYPE OF PROGRAM.WHAT WAS THAT PROGRAM ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED...DEREK Probably Photoshop wink

RiverToysJas
    Congrats on the new Lavey!!! They are great boats and great people!!! Larry really lays down some great flames IMO. I believe Charley was using Photoshop.
    RTJas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast