Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: havasu boat builder

future boater
    i was just wondering if you would care to comment on craigs problem with the aluminum gas tanks in his advantage.

future boater
    by the way he has a topic in ***boat hotspots titled aluminum gas tanks you should read it.

Donnie
    Havasu Boat Builder your silence speaks volumes...are you going to comment on Craigs problem or are you full of shit like we all suspect?
    5 years on an aluminum tank glassed in the floor is shit and Advantage should take care of the problem and if they don't let the bad mouthing begin!!!

B-rad502
    yeah, I second that, Donnie! Where are ya' at Mr. Havasu Boat Builder?? I thought he worked for "Disadvantage", uh, I mean, Advantage!! Hee, hee, hee.
    Oops, I'll be quiet now, there are not many VIP Vindicator owners out here to back me up! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Charley
    I agree step up to the plate Advantage, is it gonna be a swing and a miss or are you gonna hit a homerum and take care of Craig's (really Advantages) problem.

Doug The Jeweler
    Here we go again.Jungle drums from Future boater and the people who hide behind an IP address.I for one am tired of your imature posts.It is time to make this message board a courtious one.Your post are unwelcome.DTJ

DogHouse
    DTJ, this looks a lot like your post in the "bow steer" thread about "starting sh_t", same complaint, different person. I didn't see anything too confrontational in either case...
    -Brian

RiverDave
    Originally posted by Doug The Jeweler:
    Here we go again.Jungle drums from Future boater and the people who hide behind an IP address.I for one am tired of your imature posts.It is time to make this message board a courtious one.Your post are unwelcome.DTJ
    Whose the one starting shit? I would believe by reading your posts that you are.
    You consistently mock people, complain that there "playing god" or standing on soap boxes.. Everybodies off there soap box Doug, are you?
    RD

rivercrazy
    DTJ. Where did anyone even make mention of the drums or make reference to IP addresses.
    A reasonable question is being asked by a boater in need of assistance.
    What's the big deal with this tread anyway?

Fat Chance
    Originally posted by Doug The Jeweler:
    DTJ, are you an angry guy or what?? Your posts tend to be a bit harsh. The guy asks a legit question.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast