Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can u ski with a Mach26

BlownCole
    I have been looking at new boats and I really like the DCB Mach 26 but since my wife and kids would rather ski, wakeboard,and tube rather than cruise and haul ass I wonder if this boat would serve this purpose as well as somthing like a 25 foot vee like a Cole or Shockwave. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance Tim

TOBTEK
    have you called dave @ DCB? im sure he has herd feedback from his customers/buyers.619-442-0300. I bet its a awesome wakeboard boat at slow speed, with a big-ole wake.

BlownCole
    I talked with a lady at DCB and she did not know if it would hold a slow enough speed and be manuverable or not but she was going to check. It just seemed to me that these boards are loaded with a bunch of very helpful and knowledgable people, so I thought this would be a greatplace to get some real life feedback.
    Thanks, Tim

WaltersCamp
    BlownCole:
    I talked with a lady at DCB and she did not know if it would hold a slow enough speed and be manuverable or not but she was going to check. It just seemed to me that these boards are loaded with a bunch of very helpful and knowledgable people, so I thought this would be a greatplace to get some real life feedback.
    Thanks, TimDarla is nice, but Dave is the man. He's knows everything.

Riverhound
    Blown Cole, Is that your black & blue 22 Cole for sale? If so that is one really nice looking hot rod. Whats it run ?

Riverhound
    Blown Cole, Is that your black & blue 22 Cole for sale? If so that is one really nice looking hot rod. Whats it run ?

RiverToysJas
    A friend of mine use to ski with a tunnel hull. He said it was really hard on the motor because when a tunnel is not completely on plain there is a huge amount of wetted surface dragging through the water. Just something I heard one time that seemed to make sence. I'd guess you could do it but I wouldn't want to on a regular basis.
    RTJas

jm2drvr
    I use to ski a lot with my 23' cat before I injured my back(not ski related). Impossible to wakeboard though...boat wouldn't go that slow. Skiing was fun though, very little wake left behing boat, just as small as my buddies tige tournament ski boat.

BlownCole
    Riverhound:
    Blown Cole, Is that your black & blue 22 Cole for sale? If so that is one really nice looking hot rod. Whats it run ?Yes the Cole for sale is mine, and thank you very much, and 80's

Charley
    YES!! not only can u ski, but I actually towed my wife and Taught(took quite a few attempts) my 12 year old boy how to wakeboard with my 26....the cool part is I did it with the same prop I have GPS'ed at 109 with hehehehe good luck the Mach 26 is a great boat.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast