Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 03 /04..27' dana

atomickitn
    we have a closed bow that the owner has asked us to help him sell..it is a 27 closed bow with low hours ,496 ho tripple ax trailer...the works big stereo..you name it ....we are asking $58.000...it is in great shape it is on our web site, page opener...hear are a few pics contact me at 818-207-9406,..or at the shop @909-399-4044, it is in our shop for display and a test ride.....thank you . http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=14734&stc=1 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=14735&stc=1 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=14736&stc=1 ttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14737&stc=1 ttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14738&stc=1

bigq
    Nice for a flag boat and a great price!

atomickitn
    bump

NOTALENT
    Damn you BOBBY!!!! Thats a beautiful boat.....waiting is a biatch!!!! :crossx:
    What kind of speeds are expected with the HO??? I forgot...

atomickitn
    hb would only put up the first pics .......maybe to many on one screen .......dude that boat has your name all over it ......and it can be made into an open bow for around $2800.00...the stereo system in it is all fosgate....all the way down to the rca cables, and the wire itself is all fosgate...

NOTALENT
    hb would only put up the first pics .......maybe to many on one screen .......dude that boat has your name all over it ......and it can be made into an open bow for around $2800.00...the stereo system in it is all fosgate....all the way down to the rca cables, and the wire itself is all fosgate...
    Your telling me...I freakin saw this in the trader the other day...and then chumpchanges...Im fockin in love with the Dana 27!!! I have been trying to work some angle to pick one up right now....Just paid off the truck but now no down payment!!! :cry: Im trying to get a 2nd job at night or something to use that money torwards a down....! :220v: It just cant happen this quick...Soon enough.
    What speed does it hit???

atomickitn
    Your telling me...I freakin saw this in the trader the other day...and then chumpchanges...Im fockin in love with the Dana 27!!! I have been trying to work some angle to pick one up right now....Just paid off the truck but now no down payment!!! :cry: Im trying to get a 2nd job at night or something to use that money torwards a down....! :220v: It just cant happen this quick...Soon enough.
    What speed does it hit???
    we tell people thet they run 65 mph just to be conservitive,, some hit 67mph.....however we have taken several trips with a gps and they all seem to be at +/- 65.....and all come with an ho

atomickitn
    wow that was a nice day out on the lake with the hooter girls for a photo shoot, the next day we delivered the boat to the customer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast