Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowriver, Sorry

Kilrtoy
    you are so F***** wrong, do you think this asshole cared that Officer Scott was not 830.1.
    http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17743

Mrs.HLB
    Wow! Just wanted to say thanks to you and all the service men & woman for keeping us safe.
    Mrs.HLB

Dave C
    like I said "all part of the same team"....
    He should take some advice from these union guys that I know... their shirt says.. "harm to one, harm to all"

JB in so cal
    You two should get together someplace cool and talk
    http://www.strangevehicles.com/image...ent/116759.jpg

LOWRIVER2
    I just got off a 14 hour shift, I have to go back at 130pm , so I'll make this short/ (no, I"m not good at short posts, I know)
    Ktoy, once again, you're batting 0 for 2. You put down a senior Metro officer last time about his shirt in his car. Then I tell you he's going to a funeral.
    This time, Guess what. I WAS THERE the day Ofcr. Scott got killed.
    Go back and look at the LA TIMES article. You'll notice the officers at attention saluting his body as it was taken away. Those are METRO officers including ME. We stayed there in respect to let the LAX guys grieve for their buddy and protected the scene from the media.
    I had the good fortune to know Ofcr. Scott from LAX. He always had a smile and was very positive to all.
    Don't wrap yourself in this way to make a point. You are off base. My line has always been that you and all the other specialized PD's in LA city need to be MERGED to LAPD to make a seamless/ more efficient/safer/more tactically sound force WITHOUT DUPLICATION and have a UNIFIED direction as to crime strategies/ radio discipline/driver skills and above all=SUPERIOR FIREARMS TRAINING. You are truly lying to yourself if you don't know how much ahead in this one aspect you would be if you were trained by Scott Reitz.
    Go to INTERNATIONALTACTICAL.com and take a class, they're discounted to cops and tell me afterwards that you did'nt get valuable training. That is standard training with us. Oh, and I don't make a dime off of it in case anyone is wondering.
    Off to your next post....

Havasu_Dreamin
    Does it really matter what agency an officer works for? To me it does not, they all need to be treated with the same respect that ANY law enforcement officer is due. School police, Ssfety Police, County Sheriff, City PD, Harbor Patrol, and yes even the CHP Kilr , deserve and should be treated with respect. They are out there protecting us regardless of who they work for.

Warlockjer
    Lowriver2. Why don't you just LET IT DIE. This is a boat forum and this is really a bunch of CRAP. Maybe entertaining for some but not me. I can't believe that you are a peace officer, acting like this. Hope you and Kilr can make peace and go get the bad guys and not each other.....WLJ

FLEA DIDDY
    Lowriver2. Why don't you just LET IT DIE. This is a boat forum and this is really a bunch of CRAP. Maybe entertaining for some but not me. I can't believe that you are a peace officer, acting like this. Hope you and Kilr can make peace and go get the bad guys and not each other.....WLJDood Kilr has started 2 threads after saying he was done with it?.............who needs to let it die?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast