Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Focking Vandals

voodoomedman
    Went out to the car this morning to go to work and somebody had beaten the crap out of my drivers side window with a crow bar or something. No entry made or nothing missing. They just did it to break my stuff. Now I gotta stay home and work today and pay $145 to have it replaced. This crap just doesn't happen at the London Bridge Resort anymore. I'm beginning to think it's better to be in a bad neighborhood. It seems that the idiots come into the nice nieghborhood's to mess with their stuff.

Jbb
    That sux.....but you can fight back....Watch video #4 (http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/index.htm)

Hardly Satisfied
    That Sucks, Sorry to hear :cry:

Caribbean Jet
    I have a little acura integra that I drive for my daily Driver and some kids broke my drivers side mirrior, $275 to have it replaced. I was pissed and none of the kids fessed up.

Water Romper
    That sux.....but you can fight back....Watch video #4 (http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/index.htm)
    :boxingguy This is EXCELLENT!!!
    Funny too....

NOTALENT
    Fock...I hear you about the bad neighborhood thing....I lived in La Puente a lonnnnnng time...nobody would mess with our house...mainly because of who my dad was....but it was always good.... Now in this long beach house....I have had my chevelle broken into 3 times, one of our cars stolen...my cousin just got his Blazer stolen....he just put new rims and 38inch tires on....along with a 6inch lift....I have my gun loaded with the first 2 rounds being buck shots...after that....its kill time. My room is in front...sleep with the windows open.

voodoomedman
    I have a little acura integra that I drive for my daily Driver and some kids broke my drivers side mirrior, $275 to have it replaced. I was pissed and none of the kids fessed up.
    Yeah same thing here. Just a little Chevy Cavalier since I drive alot for work. I've been leaving it outside because of a tiny oil pan leak. Now that the truck is at the river for the summer I will have to fix the leak or get some carpet and put this thing in the garage.

Jyruiz
    These bastards are all over the place now. My cousin lives in West Irvine, in a real nice track home neighborhood and they broke into his commuter car (VW truck) and stole his deck, amp and everything else he had laying around right in front of his house. I have always been kind of scared to have a gun in the house because of my kids, but I think it is time to buy one just in case.

NOTALENT
    These bastards are all over the place now. My cousin lives in West Irvine, in a real nice track home neighborhood and they broke into his commuter car (VW truck) and stole his deck, amp and everything else he had laying around right in front of his house. I have always been kind of scared to have a gun in the house because of my kids, but I think it is time to buy one just in case.
    Just lock it up somewhere they cant get it. They now make buck shots for handguns so you dont have to kill, kinda a warning shot while injuring them. Its always good to have protection...just gotta be smart about it.

Froggystyle
    Just lock it up somewhere they cant get it. They now make buck shots for handguns so you dont have to kill, kinda a warning shot while injuring them. Its always good to have protection...just gotta be smart about it.
    No offense bro, but this may be the most fundamentally stupid thing I have heard in a while...
    Guns are for killing. If you pull it, you should intend to kill. You pull a gun if you are in fear of your life, not your head unit.
    I am trying to think of an instance in which I would be less likely to run outside with a gun... and I am coming up empty.
    As a SEAL, a trained professional in the use and deployment of firearms, close quarters combat, inner-city warfare and tactical movement against multiple aggressors I can promise you this... I hear my front door get broken in, I sit in my room with my wife and a gun. I call the cops. If what I have downstairs isn't enough for the shitbags, they will die when they come upstairs. Otherwise... enjoy the loot. Let me know how that works out for you.
    Buckshot will get you nothing but a lawsuit where you will be working for them for the rest of your life.
    Do yourselves a favor... protect what is important... insure the rest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast