Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanger Jet

QuickCheetah
    Anyone have pics of a early 70's Sanger Jet...i have a chance to buy one for $700 obo...with 460 Ford...

I have a few of the original sales brochures (http://www.roostwear.com/brochure.htm) posted on Roostwear.com

QuickCheetah
    Thanks Roost...wanna see if its worth it or not...just talked to the guy...he said the boat was left on his property and he wants to get whatever he can for it...which means its gonna be a lien sale..besides the fact that he's saying it needs lots of work..

IMPATIENT 1
    THERE'S A FEW PICS OF MY BUDDY'S SANGER SJ ON THIS PAGE:
    http://p208.ezboard.com/fthetaylorbo...essage?topicID =23.topic
    ITS THE PURPLE,PINK AND WHITE BOAT

moneysucker
    buy it. worst case scenario, you sell off the motor and pump. Can't really lose for $700

Damn you ! And all the great deals you come across.
    p.s. I'll take the jet if your sellin .
    -beerjet-

QuickCheetah
    never went to see it yesterday...got bit by a spider on Monday and it was really bad so my gf took me to the VA last night...so i will have to go look at it today...ill take pics and post for feedback...

IMPATIENT 1
    never went to see it yesterday...got bit by a spider on Monday and it was really bad so my gf took me to the VA last night...so i will have to go look at it today...ill take pics and post for feedback...
    PREDISONE AND STERIODS FOR 2WKS, BEEN THERE.GOT BIT BY A BROWN RECLUSE ON THE NECK, ALMOST KILLED ME.IT LOOKED LIKE I HAD A SOFTBALL STUCK UNDER THE SKIN, AFTER IT HEALED GOT BIT AGAIN ON THE CALF.HAD SURGERY TO CLOSE BITE WOUND ON MY NECK AND CALF HEALED BY ITSELF AFTER ALL THE STERIODS AND SHIAT.THEY SAID IF IT HAD ROTTED ANOTHER MILLIMETER MORE INTO MY NECK I WOULD HAVE BLED OUT THROUGH MY JUGGLER VEIN.SCARY SHIAT THEM LITTLE BASTARDS CAN DO!
    BUY THE SANGER!THAT'S A SUPER DEAL!IF IT WERE CLOSER I'D ALREADY HAVE IT IN MY DRIVEWAY.THE PUMP ALONE COULD BE PARTED OUT FOR THE PRICE OF THE BOAT BUT SANGER JETS ARE COOL OLDSCHOOL BOATS,I LOVE EM!

b's sanger
    Anyone have pics of a early 70's Sanger Jet...i have a chance to buy one for $700 obo...with 460 Ford...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...4_0003-med.JPG

1968Droptop
    Did you ever make it out and see that boat ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast