Thread: boat storage

Advantage Adam
    does anyone have a storage unit, that i could rent, for a 26' boat in havasu?

ChumpChange
    When do you need it? I'll probably be vacating mine within a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I can't really tell you where it is at because I've only been there once to put the boat into it.

phebus
    I have a real nice storage spot in Havasu, that I will be vacating in the next week and a half. It is $200 a month, has video security, gated, real nice bathroom with shower, power in the units, and right near Windsor launch ramp. Several people on the boards store their boats there.
    If you want, I could send you the contact info for the person I rent from.

Advantage Adam
    that sounds great guys. CC, PM me with the monthly charge and Phebus, where exactly is your facility at?

phebus
    Lakeview Storage. London Bridge Road, right next door to Travelodge.

ChumpChange
    that sounds great guys. CC, PM me with the monthly charge and Phebus, where exactly is your facility at?
    I think it's called blue water or something. I think it is $147/mo. and it's a little north towards Home Depot. It stores my 27' Dana.
    I would log onto my credit card statement and find out the exact charge but my wife told me I'm not allowed to look at the statement because she bought me my birthday present and I'd know what it was if I looked at the statement.

Advantage Adam
    I think it's called blue water or something. I think it is $147/mo. and it's a little north towards Home Depot. It stores my 27' Dana.
    I would log onto my credit card statement and find out the exact charge but my wife told me I'm not allowed to look at the statement because she bought me my birthday present and I'd know what it was if I looked at the statement.
    No worries

Advantage Adam
    Lakeview Storage. London Bridge Road, right next door to Travelodge.
    Awesome, Thanks!