Thread: HULSHOT where are you

TUNNEL T 20.2
    oh donald ,i guess it's a good thing your not on the computer cuz this means your probably in the garage turning afew wrenchs . sounds all good but i bet you got your hands full with that new little baby . havasu is just a month away so get CRACKIN PEANUT ! (TUNNEL T)

hulshot
    Hey TT I have been burnin up the electricity at nights to get this winter project done by next winter.
    I rewired the entire engine area and got it hooked up last night, everything worked perfect on the first try. Motor is in and wired, sides and front interior is in, stereo is in and wired, all the front accy's are bolted on and belts tightend. If I get my other blower from the shop, that UPS damaged, than I can put the top together and redo the carb linkage.
    I am hoping this next weekend to be running but likely parts will be delayed and it wont happen until the following.
    I am getting jazzed for Havasu. Who's a definate for the trip? and when are you leaving. I'm leaving Tues night.
    Well thats the update now I am going to bed.
    How are things at the Sombrero Hut? Have you been out yet ont the water?

hulshot
    TT it is even closer now. any day at it will come to life once again. Are we on for this weekend to make sure we all float befor BBSP week??

Boatmaster
    Hulshot whatz up, is she a runner yet. I should be good for the weekend I think? I heard rain for Sunday, I hope not!!! Mine should be all rapped up and ready to go home Friday.

hulshot
    heck no... all I need to do is install 8 spark plugs but for some reason I cant seem to find the time to do it. Hopfully by this weekend if not Saturday for sure.
    I got someone lined up to detail my ride, If it sont run it will at least look good floating.

RACER52
    HEY JUST CAUSE I CANT MAKE BBSP DOESNT MEAN THAT I DONT LIKE THE SMELL OF THE DELTA AT 100MPH.
    WAZ UP GUYS??? GOT ROOM???? I'VE FINALLY MADE SOME SERIOUS PROGRESS ON MY BANANA BOAT(soon to be multi colored cat)THE NEW TRANSOM WILL BE DONE TONIGHT AND THE FINAL PREP WILL START/FINISH OVER THE WEEKEND UNLESS THERE IS SOME BOATING IN THE HORIZON? argue

Boatmaster
    I Know me Hulshot and Petty are on the water Sunday if it's not raining. Mid morning till midafternoon. My boat is going home today, if I ever get in the back and start working on it! Mount the controle box, snake one cable, and mount the drivers seat and I'm finished with one more wash!!!! eek! So Don, did you get your plugs in last night or just rock the Baby to sleep like me. I don't know how you get anything finished if I did'nt have mine at the shop I would be fu$&ed!!!

hulshot
    Its alive and breathing. Finally after 4-5 months on this project it lives, and with one week to spare for the BBSP trip. Heck I even wiped it down and found out it really is white and not a multi-colored brown. Now to put in the interior and drive on and water test. I should have the final bolt in on the 22 tuesday night right befor we leave to havasu. Ahh what perfect timing.
    Yes the wife has been very patient and let me work on it while she watch the baby.