Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!fiancee Throws ***boat(olds Bible Away

capt.murph
    SHE THREW AWAY MY HOT BOAT (OLDS BIBLE ) SURE I LEFT IT LAYING AROUND AND I SHOULD OF PUT IT UP IF IT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO ME :cry: :cry: SHE SAYS TO ME : LOL!! BUT ANWAYS CAN ANY ONE HEPL ME OUT.ID PAY SHIPPING OR IF SOME ONE COULD SCAN IT AND E-MAIL IT TO ME THANKS IN ADVANCE(GETTING READY TO REBUILD MY 455 AND WANT TO SOUND LIKE I NO SOMETHING PLUS WANNA DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST )TIME

moneysucker
    What issue was it? I may have one.

The good news is you're not married yet, so look at this from a different perspective. She TELLS you you should have put it up? My mom did that when I was growing up, too. Next it'll be you spend too much (pick one) time/ money/ attention on the boat. The signs are there.... heed them. Your boat will help you get other chicks, but will the fiancee help you get other boats? It's not starting out sounding like it.
    Just a public service from ***boat Forums.....

superdave013
    The good news is you're not married yet, so look at this from a different perspective. She TELLS you you should have put it up? My mom did that when I was growing up, too. Next it'll be you spend too much (pick one) time/ money/ attention on the boat. The signs are there.... heed them. Your boat will help you get other chicks, but will the fiancee help you get other boats? It's not starting out sounding like it.
    golf clap!!
    I don't think it could get put any better then that!
    LOL
    Now someone bust out the scanner for this guy. lmao

olbiezer
    chic's dont get any better after u marry em..in my case worse lol (twice) guesss thats why i am single now.......dump her or explane the facts of life to her in the future lol..........good luck with that lol :220v: :220v:

v-drive
    Heed the warning!
    Is that the article they did with mondello? If so it should be on their website.
    I think it is mondellotwister.com. ............v-drive
    My wife always and I mean always asks me to pick out the ones that have articles I want and then offs the ones of no interest.

D . T . B . !
    My wife loves the boat more with every outting.
    Find one for yourself , they're out there .
    You got enough shit to worry about all day long , and your woman busting your balls shouldn't be on of them.
    -beerjet-

Flip
    Wow man, you really opened a can of worms here huh?
    Easy guys. She only threw away his HB mag. No need to ditch her for that! Chicks just dont understand what mags mean to us. Just educate her on the importance of your monthly reading material. You don't go around throwing away her romance novels or hard back books do ya?
    Now if she starts pressuring you to get rid of the boat......thats another story.
    My wife won't let me get of the boat. She like wakeboarding too much.

capt.murph
    i guess i did open a can of worms!!!!!!wow i didnt say she was a bi-- or that she didnt like boating.it actually helped out as now i found an olds manual from another htbt .on this site&another htbt.is going to scan the june issue for me. in her defense i did buy this boat last year when i had already promised her an engagment ring(I had to have this boat which i got) i finally asked her a year latter(also the bt only ran 4 times before major problems since then oops!!!!!) :thanks for the help and advice

Foolish
    Just wondering if anyone is willing to sell me their June issue. My 455 is going to the machine shop next saturday and I want to get it right this time around. Thanks. PM if you can help.
    Sorry if it is against forum rules to bring such an old post back to the top but didnt feel it neccessary to start a whole new topic for a small request.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast