Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nitro Powerd Remote Control Boats

Wicked_Tahiti
    MY RC SUPPLY - Online Dealer (http://www.myrcsupply.com)
    Just wanted to let you guys know that we a international retailer/wholesaler of
    Remote Control Boats/Cars/Trucks.
    We carry a full line of Pro Boat models, from hydrofoils to Deep V's. So if you have a RC boat and need parts, let me know. Or interested in purchasing a RC boat to OUTRUN your full-size boat, we can do that too
    Note: These are Big Boy Toys, and not recomended for the little ones.. Most of these boats will do well over 60mph with the right setup/weather. They are powerd By Nitromethane, Methanol, and a bit of 2-stroke oil to keep everything lubed....
    Take a look here
    MY RC SUPPLY - Online Dealer (http://www.myrcsupply.com)

Magic34
    Is the T-Maxx still the way to go or is there something better now?
    ***boat discount??? :crossx:

caroftheweek
    Is the T-Maxx still the way to go or is there something better now?
    ***boat discount??? :crossx:
    Get the Revo. all the good stuff from the T-Maxx, none of the bad.

Wicked_Tahiti
    no, if you want something tough that ISNT a money pit, you want the HPI Savage X. This is the baddest of the bad. Big Block power and full time 4wd. with disc brakes...
    The new Tmaxx and Revo 3.3 are OK, but they cant take a beating like the Savage nor do they run a Big Block engine, They run the small blocks. We stock replacement and aftermarket parts for all of the above. so whatever you need we can get it.
    Yes i can hook you guys up with discounts if you contact me directly.
    Let me know if you need anything

Havasu_Dreamin
    I've thought of getting a remote controlled boat to use out in Havasu, out in a cove away from others boats, but every time I see someone with one they use it for like 5 minutes then dick around with it for 20 minutes, use it for 5 minutes, dick around with it for 20 more minutes, repeat, repeat, repeat. Seems to me that they dick around with them more than actually using them.

Todd969
    I've thought of getting a remote controlled boat to use out in Havasu, out in a cove away from others boats, but every time I see someone with one they use it for like 5 minutes then dick around with it for 20 minutes, use it for 5 minutes, dick around with it for 20 more minutes, repeat, repeat, repeat. Seems to me that they dick around with them more than actually using them.
    Rookies!!! I have 4 and will bring them out and let you play with them.

spectras only
    get a gas powered one like mine [ chainsaw engined ] 46" Prather hull .
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/prather2.JPG
    . Zenoah r/c engines runs on regular gas .
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/prather%201
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/prather%202

schlepy
    Savage, waste of money in my opinion. they always break at the track. hot bodies stadium pro is pretty sick if you want a truggy..

Wicked_Tahiti
    well that is becuase they eather didnt read the manual or didnt proporly care for the engine.
    people that pull these things out and run them, and then put them down till the next time they wanna play are going to have problems. This is a hobby and there is mantianice involved in it, just like your boats.. However the RC boats are very simple to care for for becuase the "drivetrain" is simple design and need no attention unless something breaks(rare). the engine however does need to be cared for proporly. Using After run oils and keeping it tuned correctly is the key.
    And most likey what your seeing isnt "dicking around" but more-so its the user fine tuning the boat to get more speed or stability.
    If you have a boat that is new and you make sure to do these things, the only time youll have to stop playing is to re-fuel, and most of us do a HOT REFUEL (bring the boat up, fill it, and take off without killing the engine) so your never really shuting it off unless your done. Once you get the hang of tuning it, itll give you hours of enjoyment without problems.
    Also, some boats are powerd by High Performance Fuelie (weed-eater engines) that run off regurlar pump gas, and 2-stroke oil. these are alot easyer to deal with becuase the ambient weather dont effect them as much. so once you have it tuned, and running good, you dont have to ever mess with it again. The down side to them is that they arnt as fast as the nitro powerd ones outa the box. They can be with some minor changes/additions to the engine and Vdrive.
    We offer 100% warranty on all our products, and give personal tech support for everything as well, so if you do run into a problem we can get it fixed, no problem.
    RC boats/cars/trucks have come along way in the last 2 years and are nothing like the ones from the past. These are a kick in the ass, to say the least, i have more fun outrunning fullsize boats with this than my tahiti. Costs less too.
    Any other questions or concers, please let me know. ill help as best i can.

26Daytona
    I took a HPI Savage and did the 5 HP and extended chassis Truckzilla conversion to it. The thing hauls ass ! It's also all aluminum.
    I have 3 Nitro boats and one gas boat, save yourself the headache and go with gas and not nitro. Pro Boat builds a really cool gas power vee for about a grand.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast