Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parking Boat on the street**MAD*****

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I just pulled up fromt he paint shop and I noticed a officer sitting in front of my house. So I walked over to her and asked her if she needed help. She asked me "who's boat was parked out here". I then told her "its mine". She then said that she got a call about criminal activities. I said "oh really and hows that". She read the complaint and it stated "boat parked in street with umbrella" I was like "are you serious". She said that I cant park on the street for more than 2 hrs at a time. I then told her that I have had boats here for 7yrs now and never had an issue. She was polite and didnt cite me but I am heated now I politely told her that people are worried about me working on my boat when we have illegals a few miles away hanging on the corner WTF????? I pay taxes and am a law abiding citizen! I think I know who called. They just moved in and are trying to run the neighborhood. I got news for them.......AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!
    Here are the city codes for mesa,az 10-2-22 and 10-3-22.1

RitcheyRch
    Always one person trying to ruin it for others. Get back at them by calling the cops when they do something stupid.

Hardly Satisfied
    that sucks just watch your boat and cars

Sleek-Jet
    So would parking on the street without an umbrella be legal???
    Shoot, the next thing you know, you'll be getting tickets for playing your stereo to loud... :crossx: :idea:

YeLLowBoaT
    We got one of those down my street as well.... I don't know any 1 that has lived on my street that has not gotten some type of parking ticket... I know who it is. I swear she has nothing better to do then call about dumb sh*t.

460 jus getn it
    It's cause your black. Just kidding, you know how them mesa cops are. They dont have anything better to do.

MagicMtnDan
    These focking people drive me crazy. They have empty useless lives so they meddle in others' affairs to make themselves feel better. The problem is they're shitting on their neighbors - people who could help them out in time of need.
    When you find out who these people are there are only two ways to deal with them:
    1. Confront them - ask them if they're the assholes making problems for neighbors on the block. When they deny it:
    2. Tell them that whoever it is is going to pay a heavy price for shitting on neighbors. Remind them that dishing out shit on neighbors is bad kharma and will result in the wrath of the Lord.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Remind them that dishing out shit on neighbors is bad kharma and will result in the wrath of the Lord.
    Yup, That ought to hit the spot.
    I say park the boat in front of their driveway :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    These focking people drive me crazy. They have empty useless lives so they meddle in others' affairs to make themselves feel better. The problem is they're shitting on their neighbors - people who could help them out in time of need.
    When you find out who these people are there are only two ways to deal with them:
    1. Confront them - ask them if they're the assholes making problems for neighbors on the block. When they deny it:
    2. Tell them that whoever it is is going to pay a heavy price for shitting on neighbors. Remind them that dishing out shit on neighbors is bad kharma and will result in the wrath of the Lord.
    I totally agree with you! Just remember payback's a biotch!! I will start playing my system at 1am when I come home from the bar! Then I will fire up my boat every morning before I got to work and they can have something to really biotch about! Oh and I run dry basset haeders and they are LOUD!They are playing with the wrong person!!!!!!!!!

Ziggy
    Yup, That ought to hit the spot.
    I say park the boat in front of their driveway :crossx:
    For 2 hours at a time, each day During her soap opera's so it really gets her goat......bbaaaaaaaaa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast