Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I landed the Ministry/ Revco tour!!!!!!!!!

Phat Matt
    If'n you were to post your "key chain" holder..you'd be a shoe in for "rock god" !
    lol. You are still the only one with that one.

ROZ
    You must have done the lights for DK in the 80's
    Congradulations!!!
    San Diego House of Blues

hoolign
    lol. You are still the only one with that one.
    and God bless it!

totenhosen
    By far the loudest band I have ever heard play. Ministry f-ing rocks! Just make sure you were some earplugs otherwise you might go deaf after the first show.

KACHINA KEN
    By far the loudest band I have ever heard play. Ministry f-ing rocks! Just make sure you were some earplugs otherwise you might go deaf after the first show.
    I have already toured withthem before, in 1996 we did the "Filth Pig" tour. It was a colossal failure, first record after psalm 69 and the promoters were booking arenas that they couldnt fill, I remember being in Arco arena in SACTO with like 2500 people in it thinking wow, this sucks. I'm sure it had something to do with being a weak bill (jesus lizard and Laika and the Cosmonauts were the support ) in hindsight that was the only problem really besides the typical lack of record support.

Havasu Hangin'
    Oh man...you gotta get me in.
    How can you not love a band with strippers on stage?

Big Warlock
    Congrats are in order!!! Good job Ken!!! See you in August when you slow down!!!
    Rob

KACHINA KEN
    Congrats are in order!!! Good job Ken!!! See you in August when you slow down!!!
    Rob
    I still have March and April to get my fix before I go, and look at it this way. I miss the 4 hottest and most expensive gas months :idea:

totenhosen
    I have already toured withthem before, in 1996 we did the "Filth Pig" tour. It was a colossal failure, first record after psalm 69 and the promoters were booking arenas that they couldnt fill, I remember being in Arco arena in SACTO with like 2500 people in it thinking wow, this sucks. I'm sure it had something to do with being a weak bill (jesus lizard and Laika and the Cosmonauts were the support ) in hindsight that was the only problem really besides the typical lack of record support.
    Ouch that must have sucked for the band too. I guess the promotors figured after how they did on the Lollapalooza tour they would have been able to draw more people.
    But you got to admit the Psalm 69 album kicked ass. Every song on that album is a classic. It is still by far one of my favorite albums.

KACHINA KEN
    Yeah and Filth pig had some really cool shit as well, it was never pushed by the record Co though because they though it would propel itself after the success of Psalm69 and it just didnt happen. I still believe you gotta give the public their monies worth at a concert though, at 35-50 bucks they dont want to see just one cool band y'know?
    Ouch that must have sucked for the band too. I guess the promotors figured after how they did on the Lollapalooza tour they would have been able to draw more people.
    But you got to admit the Psalm 69 album kicked ass. Every song on that album is a classic. It is still by far one of my favorite albums.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast