Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I landed the Ministry/ Revco tour!!!!!!!!!

KACHINA KEN
    I just had my meeting with Al Jourgensen and his wife Angie. Everything was great and we were exchanging ideas and then we get to the point of commiting and I find out that we arent 100% because they are still waiting to find out if Andreas from Sepultura is going to be their new guitarist or not, how would that affect me you may ask well good question. It seems Andreas must use his own guitar tech which makes them have to tighten up their budget making them bump one of their gtr techs to Production and I dont know what that means about lights. But basically I have to sit and wait, never thought my job would hinge on a guitarist. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see.

KACHINA KEN
    Does this mean you'd miss the entire boating season?
    half of it, the hottest part

KACHINA KEN
    Awesome. I forgot you were in Phoenix, where you can boat until the first week of December.
    Im going tomorrow actually

Brian Ray
    I saw them in ’91 or ’92 (can’t remember) at the Universal Amphitheater….opening bands were Sepultura and Helmet. Had to be one of the loudest concerts I’ve ever been to. My ears were ringing for a few days afterward. Still probably one of the best concerts I’ve been to.
    Anyone remember the album Ministry with Sympathy...came out in '83 Before he got all hardcore.....
    My personal fav' is the album The Land of Rape and Honey. :skull:

Havasu Hangin'
    I saw them in ’91 or ’92 (can’t remember) at the Universal Amphitheater….opening bands were Sepultura and Helmet. Had to be one of the loudest concerts I’ve ever been to. My ears were ringing for a few days afterward. Still probably one of the best concerts I’ve been to.
    Anyone remember the album Ministry with Sympathy...came out in '83 Before he got all hardcore.....
    My personal fav' is the album The Land of Rape and Honey. :skull:
    Yep...I saw them at the Roxy? in the late 80's (I was very young and drunk back then)...
    "In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up"...I have it on CD and VHS.

SDLifesaver
    I would love to go to the San Diego show at HOB. Ministry is one of my favorite 80's bands.

KACHINA KEN
    FYI i am not on this tour, Ministry did not have the $$$ to occupy 4 months of my life.

AZJD
    FYI i am not on this tour, Ministry did not have the $$$ to occupy 4 months of my life.
    I happen to know a few more reasons for not skipping town, and I know her name! lol

hoolign
    So much for partien at the Commodore :rollside:

KACHINA KEN
    So much for partien at the Commodore :rollside:
    Nah, go anyhow it will be a riot with REVCO, AZJD hit on it though. You gotta pay me a shit-ton of money to get me to leave my life in town nowadays.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234