Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mrsracer277

pixilatedpussy
    Hey you told me you had to go to bed early!!! LOL! We love you hunny! I will think about you all day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoolign
    Hey you told me you had to go to bed early!!! LOL! We love you hunny! I will think about you all day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She's likely all doped up right now trying to log onto ***boat using her Nurse alert button as a mouse and watching the heart rate monitor..screaming "WTF...didn't you bastards pay the cable??"

pixilatedpussy
    ROTFLMAO!She's likely all doped up right now trying to log onto ***boat using her Nurse alert button as a mouse and watching the heart rate monitor..screaming "WTF...didn't you bastards pay the cable??"

hoolign
    ROTFLMAO!
    I can so picture that!

Mrs. casean
    Any word yet on how she'd doing?

SummitKarl
    I am sure Sean will post, when it's over, keeping everything I got crossed.......OUCH!!! wait a second, keeping almost everything I got crossed for her

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I hope she's doing ok............any word from anyone yet??????

Her454
    She's likely all doped up right now trying to log onto ***boat using her Nurse alert button as a mouse and watching the heart rate monitor..screaming "WTF...didn't you bastards pay the cable??"
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can sooooooooooooooooo picture this visual!
    Hope she's doing fine, I'm sure the hardest part will be the forced ***boat rehab for a few days.
    Love ya Dia :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
    She's a motocrosser, she'll be fine. When we go down we get right back up....Dia, we are thinking of you and we miss you. We Love You!!!!!

WYRD
    I am sure you will pull through just fine penis enlargment surgery has come a long way..........................Oh wait that is my surgery :crossx: Sorry :crossx:
    Really though we are all praying for you little darlin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast