Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sad day

Jyruiz
    Congrats and thanks for your service.

dicudmore
    I'm moving to Havasu full time in June when my daughter graduates from high school, so you will see me there all the time.
    I will be known as Shadow's neighbor.
    very cool, congrats...thats not too far from "my" havasu house...I think you know where that one is :wink:

phebus
    Congrats and thanks for your service.
    No, I thank the public for letting me serve them. It fullfilled a "need" in my life, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
    For those that haven't had the luck to really enjoy your job, it is something I thank God for every day, and I'm sure there is a reason for the new path I'm on.

phebus
    By the way, I'm drinking to celebrate my luck in life, and don't think I will sleep a wink tonight. Too much going through my head.

Riverkid
    After 24 years, they ought to give you the plaque and the BC's new Suburban... My buddy's dad just retired out of Santa Ana. He's a mess...
    We race with a couple FF's. Thanks for all you guys do.

Kilrtoy
    Good luck Rick,
    be glad you made it out....

TCHB
    Congradulations on your new adventure. By the way you and your utility trailer will be back in the same town. If you ever need it give me a call.

kingLHC
    It's always tough, but don't let it get you down. My dad retired after 35 years at Ventura county and he missed it too. You did good. Now it's time for something else. Take some time, play a little (or a lot) and it'll come to you...
    Ever consider running for Mayor of Havasu???

Lots of firemen in the family. Thanks for all that you do!
    Happy retirement!

phebus
    Ever consider running for Mayor of Havasu???
    I hate politics, but it would be nice to live there a few years, and be able to represent the local population, as well as the out of town crowd.
    It seems like there is a lot of myopia out there, and there is no vision for the future, only selfish interests.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast