Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sad day

phebus
    Wow Congrats Rick...
    Now enjoy life! How many rooms at the pad in Havi... he he he he he :crossx:
    Just kiddin... But enjoy the changes that you are in for.
    Bob
    That's the good news. The new house has a Casita, with is seperated from the house. It has it's own shower, bath, refrigerator, and microwave.
    Friends are always welcome, and would be free to come or go without any inconvenience to us.

Throttle
    Retirement means nothin, you will always be there with us... its just another thing to do in life... can't wait to see ya on the water enjoyin yourself! LHC Kirby already said it... "we will be talkin bout you at the table" lol :rollside:

Floored
    Rick, I'm sorry it finally came to this but you had a good run and your still alive and young enough to have some more fun. Best of luck.

Holland
    That's the good news. The new house has a Casita, with is seperated from the house. It has it's own shower, bath, refrigerator, and microwave.
    Friends are always welcome, and would be free to come or go without any inconvenience to us.
    You are too kind.... as usual....

riverroyal
    By the way, I'm drinking to celebrate my luck in life, and don't think I will sleep a wink tonight. Too much going through my head.
    get a retirement reach around from mrs pheb.......dont be lifting anything when you move to havasu,theres a few beers we need to lift this summer

Havasu Hangin'
    Good luck on the retirement. As a famous philosopher once said, "It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it."
    The new house has a Casita, with is seperated from the house. It has it's own shower, bath, refrigerator, and microwave.
    What's the address and how often do you look in there?

JB in so cal
    get a retirement reach around from mrs pheb.......dont be lifting anything when you move to havasu,theres a few beers we need to lift this summer
    ...must you type EVERYTHING you think?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345