Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: See? They Die in 3's.....Here's #2....................

NautiII
    F#ck Patsy Ramsey. That poor little girl did not deserve to die. Patsy can rot in hell.....That investigation was screwed up from the start. Her husband should be close behind!!!!!!!!Ask any other L.E. INvestigators on here and I think you will get the same opinion.

RitcheyRch
    I coudlnt agree more.
    F#ck Patsy Ramsey. That poor little girl did not deserve to die. Patsy can rot in hell.....That investigation was screwed up from the start. Her husband should be close behind!!!!!!!!Ask any other L.E. INvestigators on here and I think you will get the same opinion.

BigDoug
    Your probably right !!

MagicMtnDan
    Ouch!

SmokinLowriderSS
    You can't count Patsy Ramsey. That was Karma returning for a social call. Good riddance.

76BARRON
    Didnt J Howard Marshall's son die too ?
    YES he did.
    One of the COOL things he did and the New's won't remember or say... is he was one of the guy's that ran the real "CANNONBALL RUN" from coast to coast with Broc Yates and others.

SOCALDETAIL1
    TRUE!!!!!

slowinhavasu
    That's pretty harsh..... :220v:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12