Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DCB F34 at the SandBar

XTRM22
    I saw 2 F34's Saturday, one really gorgeous red striped one w/ big N/A Teague motors (was that Dbm's buddy? I should stopped and asked) but the second one is one I haven't seen, all WHite fiercely Bad Ass sounding w/ those snorkles sticking up in the back indicating 6 drives? Does anyone know any details on this one?
    Chuck

Ian
    I saw the red and white F34, looked pretty bitchin, but I don't think he made any friends at Needles. He tried to whip a u-turn at about 12mph right in front of Needles and just about sunk every flat bottom anchored.

roln 20s
    It must be DBM's friend, here's a pic. Nice boat DBM- I love your 26. Tony said it turned out real nice! Congrats.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/549IM000063-med.JPG[/img]
    Roln 20s

DBM
    I was in the boat when we made that U turn. It started out fine, but It just did not turn around as fast as needed, so he goosed it and brought it around.
    I'm sure it made a fairly large wave. Better that then running over a flat bottom, come to think of it, I saw more river lice on shore than boat's.

DBM
    BTW... what the f$%ck chuck, you should have came over and said hello.

XTRM22
    DBM:
    BTW... what the f$%ck chuck, you should have came over and said hello. I got close enough to see that they were big N/A motors, I was the one kind looked like a gorilla in a red DCB hat!
    Chuck

DBM
    Was my boat parked next the 34 when you came over?

Reaper1
    The red one looks nice but I think the white one with 6's would put a hurtin on it. The white one made multiple passes by the sandbar on Saturday and it looked sweet. Nice roost.
    Chuck - I beleive I waved to you up at Park Moabi on Saturday. Extreme Addiction right? We were in the all white AO. Your boat looked nice.

hot_diggity_dog
    Here's one from 9/13/03 in the Channel
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/5534DCB-med.jpg[/img]
    HDD

andy01
    DBM do you have any pics of your boat finished? If so I would like to see them.
    Andy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast