Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No one has a 28' Cheetah???

Ivan Dan
    I am really hoping to go for a ride in one for comparison to a 28' Conquest. There is about a $25,000-$30,000 difference in price so I'm very curious if the price difference is worth it. If you have a friend or co-worker that has a 28' Cheetah Fast Cat please give them my e-mail or phone number so maybe we could hook up for a little demo.
    Thanks Again,
    Dan
    www.DanKaatz.com

Jrocket
    Wont Cheetah take you for a demo?

Ivan Dan
    No....they said to go in the channel on a weekend and just ask someone who has one. Seems pretty ghetto if you ask me.
    www.DanKaatz.com

bigq
    Did you talk to Bob in Lake Havasu? Is that who told you this?

Jrocket
    Ivan Dan:
    No....they said to go in the channel on a weekend and just ask someone who has one. Seems pretty ghetto if you ask me.
    www.DanKaatz.com Then why in the hell would you want to give them your money?
    Call and talk to Keith at Conquest.

Ivan Dan
    Well....the difference is $60-65K for the Cheetah or $85-90K for the Conquest. I think hands down we all know that the Conquest is a better quality boat all around. But is the Conquest REALLY worth the extra $25-$30K??? That is the questions I was hoping some of you guys could shed some light on.
    www.DanKaatz.com

24RODjr
    Ivan Dan:
    Well....the difference is $60-65K for the Cheetah or $85-90K for the Conquest. I think hands down we all know that the Conquest is a better quality boat all around. But is the Conquest REALLY worth the extra $25-$30K??? That is the questions I was hoping some of you guys could shed some light on.
    www.DanKaatz.com That is a very typical question asked by all people who have cheetah's but can afford more.

DogHouse
    I think the best way to answer a question like that is to go to the factory, look around, take pictures, and ask lots of questions. Look and see for yourself how the boats are put together, parts used, materials used, glass work, etc. I think you'll find that the Cheetah is a pretty solid boat and a good value, especially for those where money IS a consideration (like me!). Only you can decide if the more expensive boats are worth it to you.
    -brian

STGP
    Take a look at the Magic 28 deck while you're shopping. I made a great deal with them and am very happy with mine.

hot_diggity_dog
    Take a look at the Magic 28 deck while you're shopping. I made a great deal with them and am very happy with mine.
    What motor and outdrive setup did you go with?
    What extra's or options did you go with?
    And what was the price of great deal you made with them, a few of us are thinking about the Magic Deck. wink
    The out the door price, give it to us straight!
    Thanks
    HDD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast