Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF? Emo, Why?

tcook33
    Emo's been around for last 15 years. I was listening to emo-core back in the 90's when it was good. Now it's an MTV trend. The message through the lyrics are usually really positive. I'll have to agree though, the "look" is definitely a little strange. To each their own though.

Do F150's Float?
    Emo...explained
    Emo Kids (http://www.zippyvideos.com/7821971062164666/emokids/ )
    And yes...you really need to use your speakers for this one...

riverbound
    I like EMO kids. In high school we (football team) used to see them. and then we would give them a reason to walk around looking sad.
    My brother started dressing like an EMO.......until I came home one day and saw him........he wont be EMO anymore
    The best way to describe EMO kids to you guys would be.......Younger Bench racers

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I thought this was about ELMO! I was trying to figure out what he could have done!
    Never heard of Emo, but now I know. Sounds pretty lame. How does one dress "emo"? (So I can spot one and run the other way)

Tom Brown
    How does one dress "emo"?
    I might just as well beat Jbb to this..............
    http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/uzi.jpg

Do F150's Float?
    I thought this was about ELMO! I was trying to figure out what he could have done!
    Never heard of Emo, but now I know. Sounds pretty lame. How does one dress "emo"? (So I can spot one and run the other way)
    watch the video! hahaha....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I might just as well beat Jbb to this..............
    http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/uzi.jpg
    I should have known

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    watch the video! hahaha....
    Oh, those kids! Kinda a metrosexual/goth blend. Now I feel hipper now that I know the lingo
    MMSW<---still running from the emos.

cdog
    That video was funny, sick and disturbing at the same time. I asked this same question a while back and caught shit from a bunch of Depressed mode loving board members.
    I think their little fags. In fact I saw a couple of them in line over at the Movie theater and asked them if they were Fags. My wife got pissed! But I had the whole line laughing at them. When they said no ( they were not gay ) I asked why they dressed like fags? No response but they looked like they were going to cry. I gave them directions to west hollywood.
    Don't let you're kids watch mtv!

NOTALENT
    That video was funny, sick and disturbing at the same time. I asked this same question a while back and caught shit from a bunch of Depressed mode loving board members.
    I think their little fags. In fact I saw a couple of them in line over at the Movie theater and asked them if they were Fags. My wife got pissed! But I had the whole line laughing at them. When they said no ( they were not gay ) I asked why they dressed like fags? No response but they looked like they were going to cry. I gave them directions to west hollywood.
    Don't let you're kids watch mtv!
    Haha...fockin Ruthless!!! Oh well they dress like that to get attention....They got it... :crossx:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast