Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF? Emo, Why?

tcook33
    I'd rather come across an "emo" kid on the streets of Hollywood than some punk ass gangster that wants to start shit with me and then I have to worry about a lawsuit cuase I beat the fu*k outta some punk ass kid that tried to impress his friends....forget about em...they're harmless...just be glad you didn't grow up as an emo kid I guess...
    To each his own unless you're disrespectful to others....who cares....plus it provides up with some viewing enjoyment and a 2 page thread here on ***boat...

Ultracrazy
    Thats just about what I asked. How the Fawk to you queers get chicks crying like bitches and dressing like dorks?
    They told me that they get EMO chicks.
    I laughed and said that sounds like a party, bunch a fawkin drama queens sittin in a circle crying about how shitty there life is. I told them to man up, take a bath, act like men and start humppin' those depressed bitches till they cry outloud, then kick em to the curb so they have something to whine about! they then all cried, told me I was a heartless fawk and walked out at a very slow EMO sloth like pace. Cry babies can go sit in there dark POS apartment today and cry!
    Damn! I have a puppy in my avatar! How fawkin EMO is that?
    Hey now! Is that MY puppy in YOUR avatar?!?!?!?!

Tom Brown
    Emo Brown....lol....
    Tom's feeling sad.... motafuka....
    http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/uzi.jpg

XtrmWakeborder
    Bunch of queers, as long as they stay away from the river and lakes i'm a happy guy....

al cole'holic
    ..I think it stemmed from this guy, the original F'r
    http://emophilips.com/content/video/...uite-handy.jpg

Sportin' Wood
    What's next for you Jeff...BBQ puppies?
    Wait a minute...wrong Jeff...I thought you were HH
    Thats OK Pixi P had us confused also

Jbb
    Tom's feeling sad.... motafuka....
    http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/uzi.jpg
    Yeah...and Bikini girl is sad.......just another day in the hood......lol

Sleek-Jet
    Everytime I feel sad... I masturbate...
    Depression has never been so fun.

superdave013
    I've never even heard of "emo" before?
    Not sure what I would do if I had a kid that came home dressed and acting like that.. Probably millitary school?
    RD
    shows how times have changed. I got sent to a millitary school in the 10th grade. But it was for smoking pot and fighting. lol
    F150, Thanks for the schooling on that. I see them all around but never knew that's what ya called them. I always thought more along the lines of Cdog.

Sportin' Wood
    Everytime I feel sad... I masturbate...
    Depression has never been so fun.
    As long as you don't cut yourself, or think about boys while your at it I don't think your emo. :boxed:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast