Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford still #1 selling truck

RiverToysJas
    Statistics....I love them!!!
    I also call BS for a few reasons.......Ford sells cheap (and inexpensive) trucks, and they often are used in fleets. So I'd first remove fleet sales from the statistic - on both sides. Consumer sales only. Then I'd combine Chevy and GMC, though are different brands, they are infact the same truck, from the same factory, and hit the bottomline of the same company ultimately. Then if Ford is still ahead.....it's because there are more stupid, poor people than wealthy smart ones in this country.
    RTJas

Dave C
    don't worry you lose it all in replacing worn out tires.....
    The potholes can be a bitch too.

Jeanyus
    The Exploder sharing some of the same technology as the Pinto days.
    Have you crashed a Ford lately?

duffster
    It's also cheaper to lift Fords, and everyone knows that it's gotta be lifted to clear those big speed bumps at the mall
    Blocks and shackles and if you are loaded springs like the old horse buggy's of the 1800. Cheap and easy like my old 85 Toyota beer cooler.

cdog
    They all say they sell more Trucks than the others just to blow smoke up you arse. But what are the numbers from Mercruser how many GM blocks are they selling compared to FORD for marine applications?
    This is funny and maybe it's the way you are raised FORD people drink Budweiser and GM people drink Coors Light.
    Funny way to look at it, But true!

ROZ
    But what are the numbers from Mercruser how many GM blocks are they selling compared to FORD for marine applications?
    Kinda off subject, but does everyone know that the Mercruiser in your boat is owned by the company that makes bowling balls and Bayliners ?

duffster
    Funny way to look at it, But true!
    Very true if I started driving a Ford and drinking Budweiser I think my family would disown me.

hoolign
    Kinda off subject, but does everyone know that the Mercruiser in your boat is owned by the company that makes blowing balls and Bayliners ?
    Never had the urge to purchase those..tell us Roz.just what are they for??

ROZ
    Never had the urge to purchase those..tell us Roz.just what are they for??
    Damn... I just caught that...lol...
    I have no idea, but ther is a cross dresser thread somewhere around here. That person may know

hoolign
    Damn... I just caught that...lol...
    I have no idea, but ther is a cross dresser thread somewhere around here. That person may know
    don't you just hate it when someone catches it and quotes it before you can fix it

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast