Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Box, PlayStation or GameCube ???

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    So......I'm a technology guy, but know nothing about video games.... :boxed:
    I've managed to hold off getting a video game for my son although he's been asking now and then for a few years.... :idea:
    We're an outside family.....so it really hasn't been an issue....
    But, my son's friends all have the latest & greatest video games.....
    and.....NO.....I won't let my kid's become "Vidiot's".....But thanks in advance for the concern.....
    So, which one do I get ????
    Of course, he wants a hockey game first.....
    Thanks....
    CJG

vmjtc3
    I have all three plus a ps1 and n64 and sega. I had the same question so I got them all. I would say ps2 for the amount of games. But x box has way better graphix. So it is a toss up. Also hold on a min cause ps3 is set to hit the stores soon, should have better graphix still play all the old psi and ps2 games as well. So I guess in a nut shell I would say ps3 will be the best soon. :idea: I think...............

DILLIGAF
    Gotta love peer pressure

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Gotta love peer pressure
    C'mon..... :idea:
    "F" peer pressure.......
    It's worse than that !!!
    It's a reward for a goal & cross check quota !!!!!...
    Gotta win by any means possible !!!!!!...
    Hehehehehehe!!!! :rollside:
    Later,
    CJG

http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...G_6229-med.jpg

phebus
    I bought one of the new X Box 360's for my daughter, and she vever uses it. If you decide you want one of those, let me know, and I'll see if she wants tyo sell it. It's just like new, with the cordless controller and one of the racing games.
    One thing nice about the new X Box (and maybe the others) is that it is also a nice DVD player.

26Daytona
    The Xbox 360 my machine of choice. I traded in my PS2 and Xbox after getting the 360. The PS3 won't be out until the end of the year and it's very expensive, around $500-$600. There are great sports and racing games for the 360 and with Xbox live you can play with all of your friends online.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Nintendo announced that they will be the budget minded system. Look for their system to be the cheapest to buy,, and their games lower cost too.
    We're holding out for the forthcoming PS 3 soley because it'll play our existing games.
    The PS 3 has had some Blue Tooth problems according to Electronic gaming monthly.. It's games only last about a month and then quit operating,,, so it'll be a spell before the bugs are worked out..
    We keep three machines:
    1 for the home
    1 in the RV
    1 in the crew cab.
    With atrition,, by the time a new system hits the market - 2 of the three machines has gone bad.

Jyruiz
    Xbox, have one in the river vihecle and one at the house. I chosed the Xbox because I am going to get it modded so my son doesn't have to be bringing the games into the car, they will all be stored in an HD on the Xbox.

BadBahner
    The Xbox 360 my machine of choice. I traded in my PS2 and Xbox after getting the 360. The PS3 won't be out until the end of the year and it's very expensive, around $500-$600. There are great sports and racing games for the 360 and with Xbox live you can play with all of your friends online.
    Xbox 360 is the way to go. You can also get xbox live which allows the kids to play with each other over the internet. My son has the 360 and it is really cool.
    Eric

patsbrothel
    Xbox Nation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast