Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Raylar engine troubles ?

ChumpChange
    I doubt any of you engineers who design pistons or top engine builders. So i doubt seeing a pic. of the piston would do you any good. Other then you all seem to have nothing to do but get involved and talk shit about things that don't concern you. Professions in the industry have my engine and piston at this time, not me. Like i said before be patient.These highly respected professionals are handling things. And i'm sure when this is over some of you will be eating your words.
    My only question to you then would be why couldn't you be patient and wait to have the proof prior to coming on here and slamming a business?

Tom Brown
    The battery box you got wasn't a CEM box..
    A clear case of misrepresentation. :idea:
    How about a little financial restitution as well as a bunch of free product?

Tom Brown
    I doubt any of you engineers who design pistons or top engine builders.
    I'm not a hull engineer either but I know that a big hole below the waterline is not a good thing.
    I went through the life experience certificate program. You know... the same program your professionals went through... or do you have engineers pulling wrenches for you?

Havasu Luvr
    Does any one know anybody at HTM to make a call. Peeps use to do things like that to get another story...... Anyone?

vmjtc3
    661-268-1309 ask for Lia.................

Deano
    I doubt any of you engineers who design pistons or top engine builders. So i doubt seeing a pic. of the piston would do you any good.
    You would be surprised to see who is lurking and behind some of the screen names here.

Jbb
    The battery box you got wasn't a CEM box.. LOL It was some one off's that I built for Ultra that they didn't end up using. So no warranty for you.. (did you end up using it in your cobra?)
    If you want a CEM group 24 I can hook ya up though.. I think I have 4 of them left.
    RD
    Not CEM?.... :jawdrop: Im shocked......

Tom Brown
    I might be new to this site but you seem like the asshole customer we all dread dealing with.
    Some newbies are more trust worthy than others. Like yourself, for example.

sdpm
    I doubt it was a "Bad" piston. It was probably just a little mis-understood and did not get along well with his 7 friends. Poor little guy! :cry:

Dave C
    amen... RD doesn't suck... at least not with this post.....
    I doubt it's a hoax, but more likely the person posting knows jack shiznit.. He had a motor built from HTM, and they probably screwed something up. What really sucks for Raylar is the fact that they probably had nothing to do with the screwup, but the HTM motor builder sure as shit isn't going to admit wrong doing.. In reality though the HTM guy knows he probably screwed up, and won't send the piston back, but he will "sell" his customer on the idea that Raylar sucks, and he as the motor builder will be the "Hero" correcting all their mistakes, and how stupid they are etc..
    In all this "selling" most likely the motor builder will eventually start to believe his own Bullshit, and then here comes the icing on the cake, Raylar won't get anymore biz from them even though the initial problem was most likely through no fault of their own. That story right their has happened to me more times then I can count.
    MotoNut oughta learn how to turn some nuts to see if his engine builder is a nut..
    RD