Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Raylar engine troubles ?

djunkie
    15K for a 525 sure sounds like cheap hp right about now
    I'm gonna have to agree with you here for once Kilr. :crossx:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    sounds like the imfamous broken rocker nut.
    Bingo!
    :idea:

Raylar
    Vmjtc3
    Sorry to hear your brother-in-law had a problem. Who is your brother-in-law? Was this a motor we built or was it built by someone else with our parts? If its a motor we built we will obviously stand behind it if there is any problem thats caused by our work. Have your brother-in-law contact me. Kilirtoy, I can give you three boaters who had HP525's part company in the last four months and I think you just lost a drive. High performance boat motors and drives are not perfect, ours included, ask around and you'll see what I am talking about. Sometimes you guys seem to get more enjoyment out of failures than you do out of successes. I think you should change your attitudes for the sake of the industry if nothing else.
    Ray @ Raylar

Jordy
    Kilirtoy, I can give you three boaters who had HP525's part company in the last four months and I think you just lost a drive.
    Wow, very classy response Ray. Have you been taking PR classes from the customer support center over at Whipple by chance??? :notam:

voodoomedman
    Vmjtc3
    Sorry to hear your brother-in-law had a problem. Who is your brother-in-law? Was this a motor we built or was it built by someone else with our parts? If its a motor we built we will obviously stand behind it if there is any problem thats caused by our work. Have your brother-in-law contact me.
    After you contact him let me know if he gives you any UPS tracking #'s. I can make sure our driver picks them up on time and delivers them to you.
    :wink:

INSman
    After you contact him let me know if he gives you any UPS tracking #'s. I can make sure our driver picks them up on time and delivers them to you.
    :wink:
    Damn UPS drivers :hammerhea
    Can you believe that I had parts delayed due to the UPS driver in Havasu not knowing that Absolute Speed & Marine moved 2 doors down on Industrial :220v:
    Havasu is such a big town, I can see how he/she easily got confused :rollside:

Dave C
    this thread is going downhill in a hurry.. LOL

voodoomedman
    Damn UPS drivers :hammerhea
    Can you believe that I had parts delayed due to the UPS driver in Havasu not knowing that Absolute Speed & Marine moved 2 doors down on Industrial :220v:
    Havasu is such a big town, I can see how he/she easily got confused :rollside:
    For reals????? That sucks if that's true. Let me have the tracking # on that one. If it happened I hope you were not inconvenience too greatly and that you got your shipping charges refunded. That is really weird. Most of our drivers know their routes really well and know their customers so they should know when they move. Maybe it was a cover driver that day. Of course like you said, not exactly downtown L.A.
    My comment above was because a certain somebody doesn't own up to when he doesn't do something and blames us when we did nothing wrong. Of course if you got your tracking info from this same person then............

Havasu_Dreamin
    15K for a 525 sure sounds like cheap hp right about now
    $20k now and going to increase another $2300 effective July 1.

laveydayz
    Wow, very classy response Ray. Have you been taking PR classes from the customer support center over at Whipple by chance??? :notam:
    Kilr..... lost your drive??? Did not know whackers had drives?? Failure rate to how many 525's are in service I'd say its a strong proven motor!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast