Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19 California Performance

Fasterthebetter
    Alright so I said I was gonna give you some pictures of the project, soo here they are. These were taken two weeks ago, and now Bill has my motor and is dropping it in. Im really hoping to have it on the water for the 4th, but we'll see what happens. This is taking everything I have, but is more then worth it. Im not sure where i'll be on the 4th but either Aha Quin or Big River. Hope to see you guys there!!
    I'll post some interior & Motor pics as soon as I get em...

Mike D.
    That is one sharp boat !!! How did you get bill to agree on any other design than hockey sticks, are you having carpet done or flow coat on the inside? lets see some pictures of the inside. What motor package are you putting in it? Looking forward to seeing you at aha

atxwrangler
    It Looks Great!i Like The Paint Scheme!

Fasterthebetter
    I worked a deal with Dennis at Carrera since his shop did the mold and he let me draw it out and design whatever I want. It turned out just the way I drew it, and the motor is comin out of my old boat. Here is a picture of it from last year. I changed the fuel lines and valve covers. And im picking up my headers from basset on tuesday. The motor is 11.1 and full roller. There is about 600 horses running around in there. Im doin carpet with two captain chairs and a bench. I designed the interior with the shop and came up with some trick ideas.... I cant wait to see it all done!!!

Hardin18454
    Love it, i am buying a used 19 ft. this week. If you dont mind, how much does it cost to have a new CP layed up complete less motor, approx. anyway. Thank you.

atxwrangler
    NICE MOTOR HERE ARE THE SEATS IN A YOUNGBLOOD I HAVE!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/26867b_3.jpg

Mike D.
    I worked a deal with Dennis at Carrera since his shop did the mold and he let me draw it out and design whatever I want. It turned out just the way I drew it, and the motor is comin out of my old boat. Here is a picture of it from last year. I changed the fuel lines and valve covers. And im picking up my headers from basset on tuesday. The motor is 11.1 and full roller. There is about 600 horses running around in there. Im doin carpet with two captain chairs and a bench. I designed the interior with the shop and came up with some trick ideas.... I cant wait to see it all done!!!
    So bill has nothing to do with your boat? I have a 19 that I bought from bill thru a friend , He sold me just a hull a trailer but have heard he isn`t doing that any more. the boat looks great congrats!! Will see you at Aha soon

SoCal Power
    Mike,
    I think Bill is afraid that if he sells a blank it may not turn out as nice as a CP "factory" boat.............OR, in your case (and a few others) it may turn out way better than a CP "factory" boat.
    Hey FTB,
    I like the big rally stripes! I'm thinking about going with something like that on a boat I plan on ordering soon. Good luck with your project and I hope to see you at aha quin over the 4th. Do you have a place there? If not, who do you stay with?
    db

Fasterthebetter
    Dont get me wrong but Bill is doing the work on the boat but im designing it. I dont have a place in Aha, but I know the Waggoners in space 239, and my boss Pat Triester just sold his place lot 241. Im always up at Big river but I think I like Aha a little more? If I have my boat this weekend (which is a 50/50 chance) im stopin by Aha for sure on sunday, cause im going to Lost Lake on saturday to see some of my buddys. I have been at Aha the last two weekends and its growing on me.
    My motor is out of my last boat so there wont be any "break in period". So im gonna see what she does real soon! The motor is in now....just a matter of time.
    -FTB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast