Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Peeps out there!!!!

Mr. Pixilated
    How many peeps out there coach or help coach their son or daughters sports team!!!!
    The thrill I get from coaching my boys is something money cannot buy!!!!

PlyaPlya22
    Hey G, I coaced my brother's Football team for 5 yrard and coached my son's football team for 7 years.

Mr. Pixilated
    We are now in All Stars, both boys are on the same team the level of play is developing everyday. For the next two weeks we are dedicated to the All Star Tourney. Can't wait...

YeLLowBoaT
    I have help/coached a JR Wresling program at the HS I went to since I was a Soph in HS up untill 2 years ago...i don't have kids yet. I did enjoy every min of it.oh and we had servral state champs/placers in both freestyle and greco....A few went on to be state placers in HS...Its funny when your Refing a match where you Know exactly what one kid is going to do bcuz you showed/ told him or her how to do it.

Phat Daddy
    Hey GMan, it is way cool. I coached my sons football team for 2 years and my daughters soccer team for 2 years. Asst. for basketball last year. I love it!!!

TRIMM MANN
    I coach my boys hockey team and we are in the playoffs.
    There is nothing better.

gigamurph
    My Son is 30 and My Daughter is 27 now, so it's been a long time since I coached their teams. I was an assistant coach for my Daughter's soccer team and coached my Son in baseball from PeeWee to PONY League. I then moved on to coach some high school baseball for a short time; and yes, it was a joy that I dearly miss. But with the good came the bad. Dealin' with the egos was such a pain in the derriere! Parents can be such pains!

WYRD
    I used to coach T-Ball and Soccer..........nothing like seeing a 5yr hit the ball and run to third base instead of first...........like you said G PRICELESS

SummitKarl
    How many peeps out there coach or help coach their son or daughters sports team!!!!
    The thrill I get from coaching my boys is something money cannot buy!!!!
    I know this feeling (giving back to the community), when I get to present the checks to LHC domestic abuse center, that My car club works so hard to make happen, lots of Pride, Satisfaction and Accomplishment

Sane Asylum
    Moi...Soccer/basketball this year.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast