Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Riverdave

sleekcraft78
    You made a great day out of saturday. The boat was everyting I was expecting. Tow home was long but we made it. Spent all of sunday on Folsom learning new things.
    Anyways Thanks again, we can't wait to hook up with you guys again in Parker.
    I guess I'm due for a new screen name??

rivercrazy
    Congratulations!

Todd969
    Congrats. You'll love that Nordic.

Jordy
    Wow, it's like the end of an era. No more Bubbles and no more No-dick. Perhaps a moment of silence is in order.
    Congrats to both of you guys. Have fun with the Nordic. That boat has achieved legendary status over the years.
    p.s. You might want to think about redoing the gel, or at least covering it up with a different vinyl scheme before boating on The Strip with it.

hack job
    congrats on the new boat. i know dave has to be sitting at home right now crying. lots of good times were had in that boat. your going to love every min.

JetBoatRich
    Congratulations on the new to you boat
    maybe some of the HB members can come up with a new screen name for you
    should we use Nordic in the name

phebus
    So, the amazing flying boat is now in No Cal.
    I think a revival of the flying boat thread is in order.

sleekcraft78
    Wow, it's like the end of an era. No more Bubbles and no more No-dick. Perhaps a moment of silence is in order.
    Congrats to both of you guys. Have fun with the Nordic. That boat has achieved legendary status over the years.
    p.s. You might want to think about redoing the gel, or at least covering it up with a different vinyl scheme before boating on The Strip with it.
    Ya from what I hear, I need a couple galons of lysol for this thing. Get rid of those stains

Jyruiz
    Congrats on your new boat.

RiverDave
    I'm glad you guys are happy with the boat! Stacy and I definately had a goodtime on Saturday up at Castaic. I'm glad we made a day of it, instead of just doing a test drive and taking off. I hope you guys enjoy the boat as much as we did!
    RD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast