Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Sellers / Scam forum or section in spam forum

superdave013
    Some of the other sites I post on have this kind of thing.
    And this is not just in response to the S.T. threads. A v driver has scammed some peeps too. I'm sure there are others as well.
    A section like this could be kinda like e bays feedback. It just might keep another ***boat member from getting burnt.
    What do ya think??

HM
    I like it. I bought some braided hose and anodized ends from this guy in Santa Ana. He had the best quality and a nice price. Wait, that is not exactly a scammer, is it?

topless
    I like it. I bought some braided hose and anodized ends from this guy in Santa Ana. He had the best quality and a nice price. Wait, that is not exactly a scammer, is it?
    Only if the guy was a naked hairy midget. :crossx:

Mohave Vice
    I fully agree. I got really "jacked" on a replacement bimini in LHC. I did my research and nothing negative came up and of course nothing positive came up either on this lady's business. Took my chances and got JACKED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Her454
    I think its a great idea but it might open up some legal issues for ***boat....... ?

It's a bad idea that does nothing but feed the ***boat drama machine. Does anyone REALLY think a vendor will come into this atmosphere to rebut allegations? Not if they're smart......

superdave013
    It's a bad idea that does nothing but feed the ***boat drama machine. Does anyone REALLY think a vendor will come into this atmosphere to rebut allegations? Not if they're smart......
    I was not really talking about vendors but more so getting burnt by other forum memebers selling their used stuff. I know for a fact there are a few that have burned people over and over. Who knows, you might get burnt next. Wouldn't you rather know in advance who you are dealing with? Kinda like e bay feedback. I do see your point too though.

Her454
    It's a bad idea that does nothing
    Roost, you missed the diplomacy class didn't you? :rollside:

I'm sorry... didn't know you wanted warm and fuzzy.

I was not really talking about vendors but more so getting burnt by other forum memebers selling their used stuff. I know for a fact there are a few that have burned people over and over. Who knows, you might get burnt next. Wouldn't you rather know in advance who you are dealing with? Kinda like e bay feedback. I do see your point too though.
    In theory, it's a good idea... my point was that in ***boat bizarro world, it would turn into another Squirtin Thunder thread. Being slammed by someone hiding behind a fake name and a keyboard kills what perceived value there is. One person with a burr up their ass can post a lie and it will perpetuate itself until you'd think the Pope was a serial killer. Maintaining good customer relations in retail is hard enough without the ***boat mentality F'ing things up.
    I can just imagine the pissing match created by slamming another board member..... Summitcarl, where are you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast