Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Chamber of Commerce (email)

TCHB
    Here is a contact for the chamber. Send the emails
    kathyt@havasuchamber.com

That Guy
    This is a great idea. If you can't be at the rally on Sunday, at least send an e-mail to the chamber to let them know how you feel....Lets unify and make our voice heard.

little rowe boat
    Done.

Channel Rat
    Here is a contact for the chamber. Send the emails
    kathyt@havasuchamber.com
    Does the Chamber really have anything to do with this. I dont think they have much control over the city counsel. They are two separate entities. I know people there.

TCHB
    Yes they can help. I just got a email from the chamber saying they are working on this concern. Start sending emails!!

SummitKarl
    To: Chamber of Commerce
    Subject: Moor-in Scheduled for This Sunday at 1pm
    Hello,
    I am writing this letter to encourage the Chamber to become involved in this issue, I am a local Architect in town (LHC Biz lic 06-11xxx), for the year 2005 I have pulled 76 New residential building permits, 63 of which are directly related to the boating community that frequents the channel on our summer weekends. The current proposal of Mayor Harvey Jackson to close the Channel to Mooring of boats must be stopped, this sole action will have devastating results on our growth as a community and most definitely will have a serious impact on the local merchants that rely on the foot traffic generated during the summer months.
    The channel is OUR park (The General Public's) not Harvey Jackson's to do with as he pleases.
    Please help support the "Moor-in", to send the message to our City leaders that we want the current laws on the books to be enforced, not the addition of another ordnance that could devastate this community
    Thank you
    Karl
    reply from
    Lisa Krueger, IOM
    President/CEO
    Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce
    314 London Bridge Road
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
    928-855-4115
    928-680-0010 fax
    www.havasuchamber.com
    Thank you for your message. The Chamber had a special meeting this morning and is right now working on strategy.
    there was more to the reply but that was the important part

TCHB
    Come on guys and ladies keep it going!!

Channel Rat
    Yes they can help. I just got a email from the chamber saying they are working on this concern. Start sending emails!!
    Well i have an inside line on that because i know the president of the chamber personally.

That Guy
    reply from
    there was more to the reply but that was the important part
    Karl, nice note....I sent mine as well. This is something that we all need to get involved in....it is great that so and so is having a party, and that we have new hot pics of whomever, and that XYZ has a nice rack. But, when it comes to things that really matter to us boaters, many people yell "hey that's wrong" and then go back to life as normal. Please take a moment and drop an e-mail to the chamber, local news, city council, law enforcement, etc. They need to know that this matters to us....ok, off of soap box for now.

That Guy
    Well i have an inside line on that because i know the president of the chamber personally.
    CR, cool...then tell him you have a well financed, passionate, business loving group of Havasu boaters who want to be heard. Let us know what we can/should be doing....thanks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast