Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Chamber of Commerce (email)

Totally IncapASSitated
    Used Karl's letter as a template and this was the first response I received....
    Forwarded Message:
    Subj: Re: Bridgewater Channel "No Mooring" Ordinance
    Date: 1/6/2006 12:22:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    To: ALANKAATZ@aol.com
    Sent from the Internet (Details)
    Gregg Staples most likely did this. The wording is all very similar (if not the same).

Totally IncapASSitated
    Then replied to Kathy thanking her for their time/hard work and indicated how detrimental this ordinance could be to the very heart of Lake Havasu City, as it is and always will be a tourist destination primarily for the boating community...
    Subj: Re: Bridgewater Channel "No Mooring" Ordinance
    Date: 1/6/2006 1:00:44 PM Pacific Standard Time
    To: ALANKAATZ@aol.com
    Sent from the Internet (Details)
    Hi Alan,
    Thank you for your input. The Chamber has been working on this issue for most of today. I think something will be sent out by this afternoon. If you know a Chamber member, you could check with them. The newspaper might run an article.
    I apologize as I meant no offense. I think the Chamber might initiate something very similar to this through its members. Just in case you might be curious, I have received several emails that probably came from this group of concerned citizens. It is very important for us to have input to present to our Board of Directors.
    Again, thank you so much for contacting me.
    Kathy

That Guy
    ttt

Essex502
    Sent my email though I don't have any confidence that it will do any good with the current city council that is in place. They have their mainds made up, I am afraid.

shadow
    Just sent an email as well,I also attached the pics from last season,where
    all those douce bags were standing in 100s of beer cans and other trash.
    With no boats to be seen.

TCHB
    They have gotten over 50 emails keep them coming.

cc322
    Sent mine and I encourage everybody to do the same.Let our voices be heard.

purrfecttremor
    Mine is sent!

2Driver
    THis is what I sent.
    I am a former Havasu Resident 1985-1990 and have a timeshare at London bridge resort.
    You won’t get an argument from me that Havasu has become a scary place to visit in the past few years. I fear for my family’s safety just coming there to visit old friends. It is a shame. I am sure Robert McCulloch is turning in his grave to see his vision turn into a belligerent human cesspool gathering place. The 10-20% of the human waste that give the town the bad name will continue to come and ruin it for the residents and decent tourist/boaters as long as the scum perceive the town as a semi-lawlessness area to party out of control without regard for people or property.
    Keeping boaters from pulling up on the sand in the Channel is not going to do a thing to lessen the crime and issues that plague the town. Strict law enforcement and a strong message to the human scum that cause the problem will solve your dilemma. Stopping boaters and their families from enjoying the channel will only hurt business and turn away the decent tourist that are finding it increasingly difficult to endure your town’s current blight.

INSman
    sent mine as well !!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast