Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Boatcop

djunkie
    Do you know what was going on saturday in Parker? I was cruising up river and saw the fire/rescue boat and a fire truck on the az. side I think just past Roadrunner. Hopefully nothing real bad.

Kilrtoy
    They heard there was a fire sale on armoral :boxed:

djunkie
    They heard there was a fire sale on armoral :boxed:
    I guess I'm a little slower than usual today Kilr. WTF are you talking about?

slink
    Heard it was PWC vs Boat. A lady on a PWC pulled up to our beach at Castle Rock screaming for someone to call 911. Said a man was hit and stuck under a boat. She couldn't give any more details, not even to where it was at, just "Down There". I called 911 from the pay phone and the dispatcher said they had help already on scene.

phebus
    That doesn't sound good....

JB in so cal
    Heard it was PWC vs Boat. A lady on a PWC pulled up to our beach at Castle Rock screaming for someone to call 911. Said a man was hit and stuck under a boat. She couldn't give any more details, not even to where it was at, just "Down There". I called 911 from the pay phone and the dispatcher said they had help already on scene.
    Wow. those PWC riders sure keep their wits about them, huh?

djunkie
    Wow. those PWC riders sure keep their wits about them, huh?
    I had a couple close calls with them myself. I finally just parked the boat and gave up.

2Driver
    on a Polaris across from Echo (AZ side north of Sundance) weekend before last. At first I thought he was just getting wet and swimming next to his ski. He made no eye contact for help as we passed, then I realized I better to a U-turn and go check him out.
    By the time I got to him his eyes were the size of Frisbees and he was up against the rock cliffs in the water off the ski being pushed against the rocks on the AZ side. Tricky but we managed to get him off the rocks and tow him out. Another minute and I think the ski would have stuck to the cliff and the current would have tumbled the ski. Why didn't he yell for help?

JB in so cal
    on a Polaris across from Echo (AZ side north of Sundance) weekend before last. At first I thought he was just getting wet and swimming next to his ski. He made no eye contact for help as we passed, then I realized I better to a U-turn and go check him out.
    By the time I got to him his eyes were the size of Frisbees and he was up against the rock cliffs in the water off the ski being pushed against the rocks on the AZ side. Tricky but we managed to get him off the rocks and tow him out. Another minute and I think the ski would have stuck to the cliff and the current would have tumbled the ski. Why didn't he yell for help?
    see my above post

OGShocker
    see my above post
    OMG! I just spit my Ice Tea all over my new laptop! The first post made me chuckle but this made me laugh!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast