Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rain

nitro557
    is everyone getting it ,im starting to collect the animals ,anyone got an ark :2purples:

fakethis
    Yes i have a Ark ! 74 sleekcraft 23ft its all you.

HammerDown
    is everyone getting it ,im starting to collect the animals ,anyone got an ark :2purples:
    No Ark, but how about a inflatable doll w/3 vibrating openings? :rollside:

nitro557
    can i take both :yuk: all these animals and me not into sheep like some people i might need both :idea:

promod
    we drove in it there and back if the boat had a motor we could have drove the boat home

snake321
    I been workin and fishin from the garage..

miketsouth
    I believe HOTROD bought one.

HEDJUG
    13-15 inches is coming to the upper Chesapeake from its entire watershed, and it's still raining. This could be the worst the bay has seen in years.
    I would keep your pretty toys away from & make no plans for the Susky Flats, Nauti Goose, Red Eye's, Fairlee, Upper Bay for at least a month. There will be way to much crap in the bay & rivers to run a go-fast for a long time. Specially a sled.
    The Conniwingo dam on the Susky will be running all of its flood gates for the next 2-3 days. The gates have been closed for over two years now, so all the junk that is backed up will be released. Trees, logs, houses, sheds, outhouses.... be carefull out there.

nitro557
    we drove in it there and back if the boat had a motor we could have drove the boat homecongrats,good project hull you got ,cant wait to see it completed,what are you planning to motor it with?

promod
    congrats,good project hull you got ,cant wait to see it completed,what are you planning to motor it with?
    of course a bbc but what kind don't know yet either blown or twin turbo or a plain ol carb haven't got that far yet going to do the inside and out not leave nothing untouched, first of all the boat is getting ready to go upside down to do the bottom work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast