Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: latest SPECTRE press release....

TOBTEK
    AP dated 06-27-2006: Spectre preformance boat company LTD dives into off shore ski racing. After 3 years of TOP SECRET research and development off the Calif and Flordia coasts, The engineers at Spectre are stumped at the continuing number of D.N.F's at this years events, said Hugh Jorgin the companies chief R&D craftsman. Rod Goesinya a spokesperson for the company states they are to employee more modern "west Coast" practices this season to ensure a winning season. Photo's to follow on page 38.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../135spec_1.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../135spec_2.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../135spec_3.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../135spec_4.jpg
    Cont: On a related note. The 2006 corporate sponsor MC DONALDS wasn't pleased with this years results, and are looking WEST for a more mainstream builder which represents a more professional corporate image. Insider sources are saying The Arches may be flying high with a small mom and pop builder out of El Cajon Ca. Dave Hemmingson and crew are excited to be the front runners in the 2007 campain.... one of DCB's finest examples below.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/13510242.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...13510242_6.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...13510242_8.jpg

ROZ
    Rod and Hugh are Toby's neighbors No, seriously...just kidding...

MR HARLEY
    Cont: On a related note. The 2006 corporate sponsor MC DONALDS wasn't pleased with this years results, and are looking WEST for a more mainstream builder which represents a more professional corporate image. Insider sources are saying The Arches may be flying high with a small mom and pop builder out of El Cajon Ca. Dave Hemmingson and crew are excited to be the front runners in the 2007 campain.
    Good stuff DCB!

Jordy
    The only flaw in your theory Tob, is it's "OFFSHORE" ski racing and you and I both know that makes DCLB a non-contender, unless they're pulling a "skier" on rollerblades down PCH.

andy01
    The pictures of the Spectre above where taken when the new owner was towing it home for the first time. The boat was going to see some snow on the drive home so the shrink wrap guy did that.
    Andy

Three Days Only
    Hey Tobtek..................
    Even with the fake ass Ski pole shirnk wrap holder, That 30' will still run circles around your DCB in whatever water you choose.
    Ooh thats right, your boat is not DCB approved for the ocean!!!!! LOL
    All the wood in your boat might start to splinter if you runner to hard so be like everyone else and leave them on the beach with towels across the bow to protect the gel coat.
    Dont forget to park next too all the other DCB's so you can keep your koolaide havasu gang status quota. You wouldnt want one of those real boats, a skater or something parking next to all of you and stealing your thunder.
    McDonalds, didnt you see Supersize Me. McDonalds kills!!!!!

Charley
    Even with the fake ass Ski pole shirnk wrap holder, That 30' will still run circles around your DCB in whatever water you choose.
    All the wood in your boat might start to splinter if you runner to hard so be like everyone else and leave them on the beach with towels across the bow to protect the gel coat.
    Dont forget to park next too all the other DCB's so you can keep your koolaide havasu gang status quota. You wouldnt want one of those real boats, a skater or something parking next to all of you and stealing your thunder.
    Jeff, just STFU and go flying.... yer not a boater anymore, stop talkin boats...
    PS yer dumb

TOBTEK
    "Even with the fake ass Ski pole shirnk wrap holder, That 30' will still run circles around your DCB in whatever water you choose. " Oh my god, lighten up jeffrey.... was only joking around. Dont go turn this into ANOTHER DCB sux debate
    Even though we probably wont be buying another DCB, they do what they specialize in well. I consider DCB the BMW of boats. You get a very well made SPORT FAMILY boat with all the creature comforts. Yes Skater, Nortech, maybe even Spectre will have higher top end numbers. BUT you have to ask yourself, what percent of your usage time is cruising vers pegged? Pretty hard to fight the fact that the 29 and 32 are awesome havasu boats. If you need to play in Lake pacific buy something else. I will take the Blackman FM if I need to go out in the ocean
    Good to see you around though 3DO, bunch of people going the weekend of the 15th.... get that thing out there .. I'll even sponsor you a bottle of "HotSauce"

TOBTEK
    The pictures of the Spectre above where taken when the new owner was towing it home for the first time. The boat was going to see some snow on the drive home so the shrink wrap guy did that.
    Andy
    ya think?????? I knew I liked you cause yer smart :rollside:

Three Days Only
    Jeff, just STFU and go flying.... yer not a boater anymore, stop talkin boats...
    PS yer dumb
    Just ran my pig at Powell last week, and mainly out in the big blue trying to avoid all those wanabe cats with penis's running down the center trying to be real tunnels which end up being modified V's with sponsons. Im just not into that over crowded pee hole you call a lake anymore with a bunch of wannabe ocean cats running down the lake with half the trees from the local forest laminated into their hulls. LOL
    Same old Herman Focker!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast