Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ... so i have this bowl of spaghetti and i'm

460 jus getn it
    T onight
    M ines
    I n?? looks like you have heard that from him as well...........

uclahater
    looks like you have heard that from him as well...........
    And you enjoyed every second of it

hoolign
    looks like you have heard that from him as well...........
    If he isnt rambling on about Maximas...you know where the converstaion is headed

460 jus getn it
    And you enjoyed every second of it
    nawwwwww..........not my fancy................now if it was pixie..........thats a different story

460 jus getn it
    If he isnt rambling on about Maximas...you know where the converstaion is headed
    all i hear is hoolign saying...tom brown is the best lover i have even had......again tmi........

hoolign
    all i hear is hoolign saying...tom brown is the best lover i have even had......again tmi........
    I'm not quite sure I understand you here? Lover? I may have bought a few friends over the years....but have never had to use "sexual favors" instead of cash! If your trying to get out of a rut here, I can only offer you a low interest loan, the "urge" you'll have to deal with yourself

460 jus getn it
    I'm not quite sure I understand you here? Lover? I may have bought a few friends over the years....but have never had to use "sexual favors" instead of cash! If your trying to get out of a rut here, I can only offer you a low interest loan, the "urge" you'll have to deal with yourself
    thats pretty ****in funny.............................but im not apart of the lopsided love triangle you guys have going here..........

Biglue
    I have no idea how you came to hear what you did. Only in some sort of fantisizing mind state would one come up with those thoughts.......care to explain how you came to heat what you did? :crossx: :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    hooligan.......i was just informed that you dont reside here in bench racers....any statement i will retract now..................back to kicking the shit out of the cantards.....

hoolign
    thats pretty ****in funny.............................but im not apart of the lopsided love triangle you guys have going here..........
    One can see what your trying to say here is" I can't even get laid by a Canadian"..Did you want that loan at 15%?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast