Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ... so i have this bowl of spaghetti and i'm

460 jus getn it
    One can see what your trying to say here is" I can't even get laid by a Canadian"..Did you want that loan at 15%? if you cant get laid bye a canadian your an even bigger losr then them.......are you canadian....

Biglue
    One can see what your trying to say here is" I can't even get laid by a Canadian"..Did you want that loan at 15%?
    Nah.....that's actually incorrect. Kim Hanson wants his bones. BAD!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    Nah.....that's actually incorrect. Kim Hanson wants his bones. BAD!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: if and i say IF i was a homo.kim hanson would be my last choice...im not to fond of the back wood mullet type.......

Biglue
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: if and i say IF i was a homo.kim hanson would be my last choice...im not to fond of the back wood mullet type.......
    LMAO.
    KIm is about to get the upset of his life when he reads this. :crossx:

hoolign
    Kims gay?? ...Hmmm.. that "wife" he brings down here with him every summer must be a "stand in" then :burningm:

460 jus getn it
    Kims gay?? ...Hmmm.. that "wife" he brings down here with him every summer must be a "stand in" then :burningm:
    probally his sister..........next your going to tell me that only one of them has a mullet right.........

MAXIMUS
    and from the sounds of it you have already had you some....bench racer love triangle at its finnest...........
    Do your hommies know that you are hanging out with homo's??? Kinda like being at a strip club & watching constantly all that goes on...

hoolign
    probally his sister..........next your going to tell me that only one of them has a mullet right.........
    No..both have mullets..its manditory in Canada everyone must sport a mullet by law!

Biglue
    No..both have mullets..its manditory in Canada everyone must sport a mullet by law!
    I heard that it was punishable by death like the Muslims not to have beards. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    Do your hommies know that you are hanging out with homo's??? Kinda like being at a strip club & watching constantly all that goes on...
    dont worry they know im here.............

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast