Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need 460 motor for boat

Jet Hydro
    I have one in a boat that I`m gonna pull out real soon, if you want one thats running let me know????

abraman1326
    PM'd ya on the cores, BRA. (man, Like I need more 460 stuff..... )
    Sorry, didn't get the PM. Let me know what you need. The second motor is still in the boat, so I'll need some time to get it out, but it's complete. If you want to trade for anything, I'm looking for 454 mounting plates for a jet, and a jet oil pan. Let me know if you have something to trade, or if you want to make this a cash deal...
    BRA

kp216
    I have one in a boat that I`m gonna pull out real soon, if you want one thats running let me know????
    PM at ya.

LakesOnly
    Sorry, didn't get the PM. Let me know what you need. The second motor is still in the boat, so I'll need some time to get it out, but it's complete. If you want to trade for anything, I'm looking for 454 mounting plates for a jet, and a jet oil pan. Let me know if you have something to trade, or if you want to make this a cash deal...
    BRASent another one. Let me know it works this time. No chevy boat parts here, so I'll be looking to do a cash deal both cores whether their both out of the boat or not. My number is in the PM.
    LO

abraman1326
    Got the PM, thanks. Look forward to talking to you soon...
    BRA

bmadison31
    I've have one complete in a 78 continental you can have the entire car for 600. Hop in and drive it home. I'm in Okc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12