Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do they actually make these?

caroftheweek
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Elimi...1QQcategoryZ31 271QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    check out that monster under the hood :2purples: :2purples:

KineticoH20
    Will that get it on plane?

schlepy
    that cant be, who in the hell would do that to a nice boat like that??? insurance savings???

Speedin' Ian
    I met a guy last year at the Nautical, he had that same boat with a scorpion and he said it did a little over 60. He also mentioned he ordered it that way because he was going to drop a bigger motor in it but it wasn't finished and he wanted to get on the water. It already had an xr drive and the good steering so I assumed his story was true

Run_em_Hard
    When they test the boats for the ***boat Mag. most seem to have that as the standard package. What a waste.

HavasuSelect
    That is a total waste. Now I can start telling people that my boat is faster then a Daytona.

al cole'holic
    ..I think thats the guy in Wa that orders a shiatload of Eliminators once a year with one check, all with a 350 motor packages...then yanks em or sells em for real cheap with or without that motor. He was on here around the winter, selling a few including a 28' with twin 350's for like $78k or somethin cheap..

Jbb
    He has a bunch of boats for sale ...Including a Eliminator 26 V-10.. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Elimi...1QQcategoryZ31 271QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Phat Matt
    It comes with oars.

Run_em_Hard
    ..I think thats the guy in Wa that orders a shiatload of Eliminators once a year with one check, all with a 350 motor packages...then yanks em or sells em for real cheap with or without that motor. He was on here around the winter, selling a few including a 28' with twin 350's for like $78k or somethin cheap..
    I would take one with the twin small blocks...would be fun to see what kind of speeds you could get when you start upgrading the motors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast