Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HELP,POS ford diesel,wheres shadow?

riverroyal
    I have bad oil leakS,they just started.Maybe 10 drops on my floor in 24hrs.Ford cant even look at it until next week,leaving for havasu this thursday.Excuse my diesel motor or just motor ingnorance,but its leaking from below the exhaust manifolds,not the manifolds themselves but the chunk of metal those are attached to,I believe the heads.Both sides.Ive had heating issues with this truck since mile 1,then the innercooler went out,then the turbo,,,,,,,FOOOOOCKKKKKKKKKK

caroftheweek
    Go Blue Ovals... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Sorry Steve, i hope you can get it fixed sooner than later.
    Ryan

riverroyal
    Go Blue Ovals... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Sorry Steve, i hope you can get it fixed sooner than later.
    Ryan
    a real piece of crap,if its head gaskets going im gonna get a lawyer,23000 miles,been at ford a lot.Damn,if this kills my weekend Im gonna lose it

schlepy
    i say roll it, claim insurance. then call jay and get a chevy...

Procraftkev
    In the fleet of trucks that I take care of I had an 05 6.0 with 14,000 mile blow the head gaskets.Also in my service truck I have blown three sets of head gaskets.If it is the head gaskets it wont matter that you cant get it in right away they will have the truck for at least a week maybe two. They have to take the cab off of the frame to get the heads off.Sorry for the bad news.

phebus
    Now that's good engineering

riverroyal
    In the fleet of trucks that I take care of I had an 05 6.0 with 14,000 mile blow the head gaskets.Also in my service truck I have blown three sets of head gaskets.If it is the head gaskets it wont matter that you cant get it in right away they will have the truck for at least a week maybe two. They have to take the cab off of the frame to get the heads off.Sorry for the bad news.
    how long they keep it,Im leaving thursday for the lake!!!I wanna know if its gonna blow on the way out?

phebus
    how long they keep it,Im leaving thursday for the lake!!!I wanna know if its gonna blow on the way out?
    Don't "Take it to the lake". Drive it in the lake

Jyruiz
    Don't "Take it to the lake". Drive it in the lake
    You are on a roll today.

schlepy
    it will more than likely get worse. i wouldnt want to be stuck in the middle of the desert with the temps lately. lemon law that thing....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast