Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "The Man" if you......

1968Droptop
    A buddy heard this on a local radio show in MN.
    THE CYLINDER INDEX
    Total the number of cylinders in all the engines you cuurently own, running or not (don't forget your lawn mower, weed eater, or gas powered rc truck/car/boat). If they are equal to, or more than your current age....You Are The Man.
    I laughed my *ss off when I heard this. I'm 40, and my cylinder index is currently 84 !!! My buddy is 37 and his index was 104 !!!
    We've got issue's :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Goober
    35 and im 21 but that does not include farm equipment then we are talking 130 or so.

jmherbert
    28 yrs, 49 jugs
    Oops, forgot snowblowers :yuk: , 51

rerfert
    41 years and 41 cyls counting the lawn mower...Must be living right.

WannabeRacing
    I gotta go to the shop and count. I think I shooting 83 slugs and I am 34 years old.
    Finally, I am the man at something! WoooHooo! :rollside:

80Dimarco
    37 Yrs old 42 cyl, not counting the lawn mower lol..
    2 boats = 16
    Corvette = 8
    SUV = 8
    Mitsubishi Elcipse = 6
    Crotch Rocket = 4

1968Droptop
    I thought if anyone would get a kick outta this it'd be here. Keep 'em up guys, the reading is entertaining.
    I forgot my 3 chain saws, that puts me at 87 .

myoung
    39 with 80 cylinders.
    Think I'm good for a little while anyway. :crossx:
    Some can really shock themselves with how many they currently have as well as how many have passed through their hands. Buying cars can get addictive, good thing i don't have a lot of money. Wait.........no........that's a bad thing.

Big Boys Toy PE857
    54 y/o.....47 cylinders
    Kinda looks like you get penalized for growing old. Got more running stock now than I have places to keep it.
    *******"After further review" I forgot to count my wifes car, 4 cyl., and 3 chain saws. Thank goodness, i was begining to doubt that "I am the man". Just made it. Guess I'll have to buy another lawn mower or weed eater next year.

jtmarten
    40 y.o. and 53 cyl.
    How many cylinders is an electric car worth???

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast