Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey THREADED Inc...

OGShocker
    My staff will be in the office tomorrow, if you planned on bringing my shirts by. They should be there until 4:00 PM.
    Have a great evening.

Kilrtoy
    is this gonna get good, or are you just saying we are waiting for the shirts :boxed:

OGShocker
    is this gonna get good, or are you just saying we are waiting for the shirts :boxed:
    Time will tell....

moneypit
    I tried endles attempts at getting a quote from this company after a spam. all I got was one worded answers like "yes", "yea" there was no substance to any answer in the PM'ing so I dropped all thoughts on purchasing shirts from him.
    If it was me, I would have been on the phone getting a transaction.
    Hope it works out for ya OG.

UnionJack
    he just hooked up havatan

OGShocker
    he just hooked up havatan
    That's great! I hope you are happy!
    How is your Dad? I don't go by Dana as much as I use to, so I do not get to see much of him. He is one talented painter and a real nice guy!!!

UnionJack
    actually I should say, he totally took care of us. A total one stop shop from mens polo's to girl tanks, and aprons for our spray booths, anthony and all the guys at threaded were awesome. I would send anyone there, for all the company clothing needs.

THREADED INC.
    My staff will be in the office tomorrow, if you planned on bringing my shirts by. They should be there until 4:00 PM.
    Have a great evening.
    are you kidding?

UnionJack
    That's great! I hope you are happy!
    How is your Dad? I don't go by Dana as much as I use to, so I do not get to see much of him. He is one talented painter and a real nice guy!!!
    pops is great, so so busy, he now does hallet boats.... he is at a boat place everyday

OGShocker
    are you kidding?
    No, did you forget? Tony, I am shocked! Oh well, as you know, our hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Someone will be there to go over the 30 shirts left over from our last order.
    Have a good evening.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast